COVID 19 compliant -RSVP 20 Afternoon Fewbie Plus Desert drive - Lisaili - Dubai - 5 Jun 2021

1 minute ago, Alain Canivet-Abikhalil said:

Hi @Foxtrot Oscar would like to be on the WL for 2nd drive of the weekend :) just in case...

@Alain Canivet-Abikhalilthis is a fewbie plus drive!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

8 minutes ago, Alain Canivet-Abikhalil said:

Hi @Foxtrot Oscar would like to be on the WL for 2nd drive of the weekend :) just in case...

Hi @Alain Canivet-Abikhalilas @Lakshmi Narasimhanpointed out , this is a Fewbie Plus drive . 

we have changed the structure, previously you could have joined with 5 Fewbie drives but now you actually need to have Fewbie Plus rank to join. 

sorry about that , hope to drive with you soon 

• Like (+1) 2

In order to not disappoint those on the wait list we have decided to create two convoys , @Islam Solimanwill lead one, and I the other. As such we are able to increase the RSVP to 20 .

It also means that ,  @Thomas Varghese @Xavier Treasurer and  @Jack Thomasyou are all IN!

Convoy lists will be posted later in the day. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thanks Angela @Foxtrot Oscar. I'm in. It would be great if you can postpone the timing to 5pm as 3.30pm sun will be in his full power. Only a suggestion for you to consider. Kindly consider the temperature we have to endure. 

• Like (+1) 3

22 minutes ago, Thomas Varghese said:

Thanks Angela @Foxtrot Oscar. I'm in. It would be great if you can postpone the timing to 5pm as 3.30pm sun will be in his full power. Only a suggestion for you to consider. Kindly consider the temperature we have to endure. 

It's not a night drive , 3:30n has been fine , the temperatures start going down

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

• Foxtrot Oscar changed the title to COVID 19 compliant -RSVP 20 Afternoon Fewbie Plus Desert drive - Lisaili - Dubai - 5 Jun 2021
55 minutes ago, Foxtrot Oscar said:

Hi @Alain Canivet-Abikhalilas @Lakshmi Narasimhanpointed out , this is a Fewbie Plus drive . 

we have changed the structure, previously you could have joined with 5 Fewbie drives but now you actually need to have Fewbie Plus rank to join. 

sorry about that , hope to drive with you soon 

My bad 🙏🏽

Some other times then :)

• Like (+1) 4
  • Sad (0) 1

1 hour ago, Foxtrot Oscar said:

In order to not disappoint those on the wait list we have decided to create two convoys

Great decision, love it. Hope to see some chasing action between convoys on either side of the dunes!!!

1 hour ago, Alain Canivet-Abikhalil said:

My bad 🙏🏽

Some other times then

Only 5 more drives!!! See you soon.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Foxtrot Oscar said:

In order to not disappoint those on the wait list we have decided to create two convoys , @Islam Solimanwill lead one, and I the other. As such we are able to increase the RSVP to 20 .

It also means that , @Werno @Thomas Varghese @Xavier Treasurer and  @Jack Thomasyou are all IN!

Convoy lists will be posted later in the day. 

Great, thanks alot. See you all tomorrow 

• Like (+1) 4

Important Information

Terms of use