Summer Off-road Adventures

COVID19 compliant - Saturday Afternoon Intermediate drive - Area 53 - Sharjah - 12 Jun 2021

8 minutes ago, Dodi Syahdar said:

@Foxtrot Oscar Thank you for challenging and wonderful drive… Follow the covoy from the back,  I learnt a lot how to handle truck in the deep and soft sand and manage between momentum and power. Look forward to have another great trip with you..

Thank also for @Shehab Alawadhi @Alexander Alcala & @Arman for your great support to the convoy.. 

@Foxtrot Oscar but you forgot me in your report..I’m hiding in the back …  I understand the convoy was too long 😀😀😀

• Like (+1) 2
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Drive Report We started off in the low dunes to prepare ourselves for the many challenges that lay ahead. Once we had found our desert wheels we headed in to the tall dunes that spread out in fro

Waitlist  1 @Rizwan Waheed (1st drive) 2. @Francois Germishuys (1st drive) 3  @Rizwanm2 (2nd drive) 4. @Thomas Varghese(2nd drive) 5. @Abdul Rahman AK(2nd drive)

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Dodi Syahdar said:

@Foxtrot Oscar but you forgot me in your report..I’m hiding in the back …  I understand the convoy was too long 😀😀😀

Oh my goodness, I am sorry ! And now my mind is drawing a blank. Haha That's a good thing, means you must've had a good drive ;)  I recall some chatter between yourself and Shehab , perhaps a small refusal but as you said, at the back of the convoy is very challenging. 

• Like (+1) 2

For replying to this topic, please

Subscribe and then join Offroad Club

And enjoy multiple level off-road drives - every weekend.

Important Information

Terms of use