•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Margham - Dubai - 11 Jun 2021

marks

6 hours ago, Nabil Bishara said:

Thanks @marks and @Jeepie fort the L and SL. I enjoyed the drive very much. @Russ very well done in the CF position and on your first rope recovery ! 

@Tareck @Ben84@darren thompson @Zixuan Huang@Hardik Mody@Sunil Mathew@Warren Flay well done everyone and see you soon on the sand. 

@Tareck well done on your first Fewbie drive.

@Hardik Mody it was tough at the back with the churned up tracks but you were improving with every try. Keep at it and don't forget to announce it on the radio when you have a refusal or re-attempting so the lead can slow down/stop and you don't lose the track. 

Thank you @Nabil Bishara it was a great drive and got the opportunity to learn some new things from you guys!! thanks again for the continuous support

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, marks said:

Hope everyone enjoyed our drive today and possibly improved their driving a bit (i know i did). We started our drive at 5:15am and exited at 9:30am. Got caught in some technical dunes on the way out, and opted to exit earlier than planned so we can stick to our planned finish time. In total we covered 72kms at an average moving speed of 20 km/h, decent speed for a FB drive. Everyone did very well i must say. @Tareck had his first pop-out, which i hope was good learning. @Russ kindly accepted to run as Center Forward, which i believe he enjoyed. And a big thanks to @Jeepieand @Nabil Bishara for their support. 

Hope to see all you of you again in the sand soon. @Ben84@darren thompson @Zixuan Huang@Hardik Mody@Sunil Mathew@Warren Flay

Every drive brings new experiences, and with my 1st pop-out I never imagined it could be resolved in a matter of minutes with the team effort! thank you @marks @Jeepie @Nabil Bishara @Russ and everyone who supported, it was a great experience

• Like (+1) 5

Thank you @marks for the selection of terrain today, technical, challenging yet interesting.  Had to choose the approching tracks more carefully for the best momentum, as the two leads' cars are both shorter in WB than my car.

It's been a complete month since I did my AB newbie drive with @marks, and I hope I have presented decent amount of progress today.

Thanks to @Jeepie @Russ @Nabil Bishara for the support and guidance, this drive wouldnt be smooth without your inputs.

Till next time! 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use