•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Lisaili Long Range Dunes - Dubai - 28 Aug 2021

1 hour ago, Hisham Masaad said:

Hi @Pacific I can see you in the drive of Islam same time Saturday??

@Pacific, as noticed by @Hisham Masaad you are already in @Islam Soliman's Intermediate Drive whose timing overlaps with that of this drive. 

Can you please confirm your intentions? 

• Like (+1) 2

11 hours ago, Lorenzo Candelpergher said:

@Pacific, as noticed by @Hisham Masaad you are already in @Islam Soliman's Intermediate Drive whose timing overlaps with that of this drive. 

Hi, I would prefer fewbie plus, as I  had some gap in between. So if I get a spot here, will withdraw from Solimon. Thanks. 

• Like (+1) 2

On 8/22/2021 at 8:46 PM, Hisham Masaad said:

Hi @Pacific I can see you in the drive of Islam same time Saturday??

Hisham long time my friend I hope you are well 

• Like (+1) 2

Dear @Lorenzo Candelpergher, I will not be able to attend. I've been on business trip to Qatar last week, and my PCR test came positive. I'm still stuck there. See you soon on the sand hopefully !

• Sad (0) 4

15 minutes ago, JeromeFJ said:

Dear @Lorenzo Candelpergher, I will not be able to attend. I've been on business trip to Qatar last week, and my PCR test came positive. I'm still stuck there. See you soon on the sand hopefully !

Dear @JeromeFJ I'm sad to read the news and wish you a quick recovery and return to Dubai. See you soon in the sand

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Rawad said:

@Pacificare you joining mate? Or shall I add myself as am next to you in the WL?

@Rawad please go for it , i will withdraw.  Have fun.

On 8/22/2021 at 10:31 PM, Lorenzo Candelpergher said:

Hi, I would prefer fewbie plus, as I  had some gap in between. So if I get a spot here, will withdraw from Solimon. Thanks. 

• Like (+1) 3

3 hours ago, JeromeFJ said:

Hope its a false positive @JeromeFJtc buddy

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Lorenzo Candelpergher said:

Dear @JeromeFJ I'm sad to read the news and wish you a quick recovery and return to Dubai. See you soon in the sand

@JeromeFJ you gonna be great.tc.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use