•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - GO TECH - Dubai - 10 Sep 2021

Islam Soliman

@Islam Soliman I am in @Wrangeld convoy and he suggested maybe we meet up with you… if so I am very happy to get stuck, crested and beached to allow the GoTech group to shovel away!  #teamWork :) 

@Islam Soliman don’t be put off by the current turn out… I’ll be on your next one of these, that I promise and many of us love these type of drives and challenges! 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

After that tantalizing signup description, I am eagerly awaiting the post-drive report for those of us who’ll live vicariously through y’all. I’m sure it won’t disappoint 🤩

• Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 1

@Islam Soliman ive been on the only technical drive lead by @Wrangeldand boy it was fun! so much to learn!! 
May I suggest if we could start early around 5.30.. 10 am is still quite hot!

looking forward l!!!

• Like (+1) 3

On 9/4/2021 at 5:54 PM, Islam Soliman said:

You have been warned! 😈 

With the intention of satisfying those who enjoy technical tight nasty dunes, we will be testing not only our skills, control, recovery techniques, communication skills, but on top of all our patience and team work.

DON'T JOIN this drive if you want to stay in your car and enjoy your A/C or if you have plans for dinner on Fri evening.

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through below information and strictly follow these guidelines.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: 

Drive Details

Level:  Fewbie plus and above 

Meeting time: 06:00 AM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/6GyCHGtYXq9L65qc7

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: EXTRA Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: hopefully 10:00 AM  😜

P.S. Only join if you have a compressor to inflate your tires after the drive.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:

• Limited to 10 cars maximum. RSVP will close on Thursday - 9 AM.
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members that do not confirm the terms of the COVID requirements will be removed from the RSVP list.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON THE CALENDAR:

@Islam Soliman hope to catch you other time. Drive safe all.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Rawad said:

Am gonna skip this week @Islam Soliman. Still feeling a bit sick. Have fun guys🤙🤙

Sorry to hear this @Rawad…. Speedy recovery ISA

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use