•  

Night Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Sweihan Adventures - Abu Dhabi - 29 Oct 2021

Srikumar

22 minutes ago, Thomas Varghese said:

@Srikumar, you didn't mention my name. I was the 1st to WL

Noted. I didn't see your name on the RSVP earlier. Now, I do. Thanks.

@Zed I see you have also signed up for the drive with your Y62, what is the story that you have informed this time at home? 😅

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

52 minutes ago, Srikumar said:

@Zed I see you have also signed up for the drive with your Y62, what is the story that you have informed this time at home? 😅

"Scouting for camping area because it's still too hot in the afternoon 😂"

@Srikumar please put me after CF, I need lights from the Sweeper to help with the Y62 stock lighting 😄

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

26 minutes ago, Zed said:

"Scouting for camping area because it's still too hot in the afternoon 😂"

@Srikumar please put me after CF, I need lights from the Sweeper to help with the Y62 stock lighting 😄

My planned sweeper drives without any special lights. Are you sure you want to be in front of him?

Dont worry, I will put you in a perfect spot between two cars having strong lights. Atleast you cant blame that you didn't see tracks taken. 😂

1 hour ago, GauravSoni said:

Wow!!! Thats an amazing convoy… m soo tempted to join the party!!! @Srikumar

Welcome anytime

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

1 minute ago, Srikumar said:

My planned sweeper drives without any special lights. Are you sure you want to be in front of him?

Dont worry, I will put you in a perfect spot between two cars having strong lights. Atleast you cant blame that you didn't see tracks taken. 😂

Can that Y62 keep up the speed, bouncing off dunes and retain all body parts? :)

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Srikumar said:

Welcome anytime

My car has strong lights. @Looper & @GauravSoni can vouch for it.

• Well Done (+2) 1

1 hour ago, Ruan van den Heever said:

Zed's Y62 after tomorrow night....loosing it's wheels

Y62.jpg

Lolz, don't Jinx it bro... I've taken the Y62 slowly from Newbie with Sri, Newbie-but-felt-Fewbie with Angela and latest FewbiePlus with Mehmet... this is why I'm a bit confident joining Friday night's drive... so far so good 😁

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use