Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Bidayer - Sharjah - 5 Feb 2022

Hisham Masaad

9 hours ago, imranaasghar81 said:

Evening all, just wanted to say what an amazing amazing drive. I'm not just saying this but it was one of the best carnity drives I've been on and lucky enough to sweep on. Absolutely bloody brilliant!!!!!!! Thank you Hisham and team. The pure skill shown by all was proven by the minimal stop times. Can't wait for the next drive! Ps Hisham I'm going to order a new radio from Amazon let me know the brand please as I forgot to take a pic. Cheers all and have a great week. Imran 

Good morning, since my son Abdelghani is starting soon joining drives by him self, and I always keep at least one extra radio with me, wanted to buy one from Amazon yesterday night, but didn’t find. Looks the best option is the dragon mart. the model is Crony MT-777

FED2680D-BCC2-4EB2-A589-7FEA87C8D27B.jpeg

• Like (+1) 4

@Hisham Masaad Thank you for the amazing morning drive, it was the best morning drive with an amazing pace and beautiful senary. Great dune climbs back to back, kept me thrilled the entire drive. 

@Mohammad Anwar  you are an amazing second lead brother.

@Junaid120120 thank you for your support as CF @imranaasghar81 brilliant sweep mate ! 

It was amazing to drive with the rest of the covey 

@Joji varghese @Vaibhav @Ben84 @Waqas Parvez @Davie Chase @Rsjiv Samuel  Hope to drive with you soon 🙂

Edited by MMansoor
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use