•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Adrenaline Dose - Sharjah - 12 Mar 2022

Hisham Masaad

congrats @Hisham Masaad on your 100 drive mile stone, excellent achievement well done. It is always a pleasure driving with you in the sand pit. look forward to the next 100 and hope i am able to join you on a lot of them. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

1 hour ago, Hisham Masaad said:

Well doctor  @M.Seidamif you are serious will plan it. Please confirm. 

Confirmed and the pleasure will be all mine dear Hisham 😉

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Hisham Masaad said:

Just found it was my 100th drive with @Carnity, thank you Mr. Asghar for coming all the way to celebrate with me 🤣. Second, I found the winch remote in the next pocket to the one I checked may be 10 times 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Congrats @Hisham Masaad 👏👏👏

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@Hisham Masaad Yallah push was all I could think about for the entire week, and I was never disappointed with it, my younger brother said he enjoyed the drive more than the Ferrari World roller coaster at one point me @imranaasghar81 and @Vaibhav took two loops before climbing a dune and it was better than any of the rides :) 

One thing I've always liked about @Carnity is that safety comes first. @Islam SolimanRecovery may have been done faster, but safety measures were followed, and this is a fantastic learning experience for all of us, thank you for your support.

Rest of the convoy drove beautifully @James Thorn @Rajiv Sam@Simon Dawood @imranaasghar81@Vaibhav@Mohamad Anwer@Joji varghese@Daniel Rodas

@Hisham Masaad congratulations on achieving the milestone (100 drive)

@Vaibhav Agreed 100% we need @M.Seidam to join us for the reload 3 :)  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 3

2 minutes ago, Waqas Parvez said:

@Hisham Masaad Yallah push was all I could think about for the entire week, and I was never disappointed with it, my younger brother said he enjoyed the drive more than the Ferrari World roller coaster at one point me @imranaasghar81 and @Vaibhav took two loops before climbing a dune and it was better than any of the rides :) 

One thing I've always liked about @Carnity is that safety comes first. @Islam SolimanRecovery may have been done faster, but safety measures were followed, and this is a fantastic learning experience for all of us, thank you for your support.

Rest of the convoy drove beautifully @James Thorn @Rajiv Sam@Simon Dawood @imranaasghar81@Vaibhav@Mohamad Anwer@Joji varghese@Daniel Rodas

@Hisham Masaad congratulations on achieving the milestone (100 drive)

@Vaibhav Agreed 100% we need @M.Seidam to join us for the reload 3 :)  

I am afraid badayer will start charging after so much drives 😂

• Haha (+1) 7

2 hours ago, Davie Chase said:

congrats @Hisham Masaad on your 100 drive mile stone, excellent achievement well done. It is always a pleasure driving with you in the sand pit. look forward to the next 100 and hope i am able to join you on a lot of them. 

Thank you @Davie Chase it was always pleasure driving with you

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

On 3/12/2022 at 4:33 PM, Hisham Masaad said:

Hope adrenaline levels did not go beyond allowed. 😅. Thank you everyone for joining the drive, and I hope all enjoyed the area and it was good idea to change from Mahafiz to Bedayer. As usual all were ready on time, quick briefing and started the adventure. Many convoys today at meeting point, and managed to start before many of them, but found them in front of us. Slowly started moving and all were picking up, and looking for more. We made our way climbing dunes, and tried to make as much as we can within the time given. No issues except few side slope refusal, me @Joji varghese @Mohamad Anwer and @Simon Dawood. Some were fast clearing and one of Simon took more time. Thank @Islam Soliman for being patient and careful till the car was out. Was pleasure to meet Mr. Asghar, and happy to see he enjoyed the drive. All our friends @Vaibhav @Waqas Parvez @Daniel Rodas @imranaasghar81 @Rajiv Sam and @JamesThorn pleasure meeting you again. All were amazing during the drive. Thank you again @Islam Solimanfor supporting us today, @Simon Dawood for being SL, and @imranaasghar81 for holding CF position. Look forward to see you again in sand, and wish you a nice weekend.

Take care

Hisham.

D15C36F0-1FE1-4B5A-8F51-594B986F1559.jpeg

EBCAD5AF-32AC-4B9A-AF9F-09BF2DD8FC68.jpeg

Thank you @Hisham Masaad for the adrenaline pump that you have given all of us . i cant wait for the next drive with you 😁

a special thanks to @Islam Solimanfor his patience and for the way of implying the safety protocols and measures was simply  amazing ( safety first ) . As well as the amazing convoy member whom all were shoveling with a smile on there face while laughing and making jokes trying to make this experience as fun as possible😂🤣😅.   

Also, thanks to @imranaasghar81for pulling me out and best regards to your dad i hope he enjoyed the action. 😎

check out the below sample of the fun we had 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

On 3/12/2022 at 5:02 PM, Vaibhav said:

@Hisham Masaadthank you for the wonderful and pace drive. Definitely it was an adrenaline dose drive. Surprising for this drive you without saying the words “yalla push” we were pushing from start. But after you said the magic word everyone surely had a smile on the face. 
@imranaasghar81 good job as a CF. hope your younger brother enjoyed the drive. Loved his energy. 
@Simon DawoodGood job as a second lead you copied @Hisham Masaadat every single step 🤫.

@Mohamad Anwerit was such a pleasure looking at the LC doing self recovery. What a car. Made it look so easy. 

@Islam Solimani never had any worries while driving because you were there at the back for rescue. Thank you very much for your support. Looking forward to join your drive too. 
@Hisham Masaadreload next week for Dr @M.Seidam
 See you soon on the sand everyone. 

well@Vaibhav i think it was longest "yalla Push" ever  that lasted for two and al half hours 🤣

Honestly you can never copy a master like @Hisham Masaad you can clearly tell by the ending of that pose 🤫

hopefully we will meet again soon 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use