Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Tawi Nazwa - Sharjah - 22 Oct 2022

Brette

@Brette Thank you for the wonderful drive. Being a newbie drive, we did not have any shoveling and tugging. @Bishoy Ibrahimwas initially having doubts of going down hill or slide slope but 30 mins into drive you drove really well like it was your 5th drive. @Sebbwas following you through out the drive and i can say the lines, distance and momentum you kept during the drive was amazing.  Gladiators @Gary F and @Mark Birch drove extremely well. @Rajiv Samthank you for your support. Any refusal you were flanking from right and left to support. it was nice meeting @Zubair and @premindra rajaram. @Benjamini have seen you drive from your first drive let me say that there is such a massive upgrade in your driving skills. @Mehmet Volga it was pleasure meeting you and looking forward to join your drive. @Joji varghese and @Senthil Kumar good to meet you guys after a long time. @Sunil Mathew Congratulations on the new set of suspensions. Looking forward to driving with you in intermediate drives soon. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

@Brette thank you so much for this experience. Really appreciate your patience with a reluctant absolute newbie and great support from you and everyone on the drive. Never really experienced anything like this before but as we moved forward I started gaining momentum (literally) and confidence in myself and the car. Still a long way to go but the climb just got slightly less steeper 😀

@Vaibhav you helped me tremendously throughout the drive. In every sticky situation you just popped out ready to support specially that time I was kinda stuck sideways. It was absolutely amazing how you instructed me to engage drive and with steering come down sideways of the slope safely. 

Once again I really appreciate everyone patience throughout the drive waiting on me to get out of refusals and going at slower pace.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 5

2 hours ago, Bishoy Ibrahim said:

@Brette thank you so much for this experience. Really appreciate your patience with a reluctant absolute newbie and great support from you and everyone on the drive. Never really experienced anything like this before but as we moved forward I started gaining momentum (literally) and confidence in myself and the car. Still a long way to go but the climb just got slightly less steeper 😀

@Vaibhav you helped me tremendously throughout the drive. In every sticky situation you just popped out ready to support specially that time I was kinda stuck sideways. It was absolutely amazing how you instructed me to engage drive and with steering come down sideways of the slope safely. 

Once again I really appreciate everyone patience throughout the drive waiting on me to get out of refusals and going at slower pace.

Hi @Bishoy Ibrahim, we all started all like this. Every drive I would get stuck at least twice and I could see Marshall’s face how did you got stuck like this 😂😂😂. And practice makes perfect. I have grown so much. I am sure you will do better in the next drive. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

@Vaibhav Thank you! it was great being back out on the trail with you again, looking to improve my driving every time I'm out in the sand. Hope to see you soon!

@Brette Great drive once again! hope to see you soon. Hopefully there won't be a need for a rescue mission of your rear reflective light 😄

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use