•  

Intermediate+ Desert Drive - Al Quaa - Abu Dhabi - 17 Dec 2022

GauravSoni

6 hours ago, Zixuan Huang - Charlie said:

I am down for allergy for the moment, hence the videos of the incredible recovery will be shared later on.

Get well soon dear Charlie can’t wait to see the recovery trip . 

6 hours ago, Zixuan Huang - Charlie said:

As I probably will not show up for both occasions, happy Christmas and happy new year to you all !

You are always welcome in the passenger copilot seat 😉 .. just let me know 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

8 hours ago, Zixuan Huang - Charlie said:

This weekend hasnt been easy on my car and myself, I am down for allergy for the moment, hence the videos of the incredible recovery will be shared later on.

@Zixuan Huang - Charlie Get well soon, as far as the car is concerned im sure that fat lady will sing again. Until then take some rest & look forward to seeing the videos. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Drive report:

Apologies for the delayed Report! But better late than Never.

Thankyou @Looper @munkybizness @Anoop Nair @ASAD. @Zixuan Huang - Charlie @Mario Cornejo for joining me on this entertaining drive though the challenging terrain of Al Qua. 

Thanks Mayank, Asad, Anoop and Mario for the amazing reviews of the Drive. You have a gift with words @munkybizness  as much as of Amazing Driver!.. 

its only while we face the challenge , we realize the hidden truth about ourselves. We had a lot of them and we all faced them together one dune at a time. 

Kudos to the Special recovery team @ASAD. @Mario Cornejo and @Zixuan Huang - Charlie for executing the plan to perfection. 

All of us should be proud of our collective achievements while reflecting on the personal satisfaction of learning something new about ourselves and cars. 

I hope the issue is not bad as it sounded @Zixuan Huang - Charlie and that this setback is just like catapult pulling you back to achieve higher grounds!

Thanks you all again for being wonderful convoy !

Merry Christmas and a Wonderful New year!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 3

Important Information

Terms of use