•  

Two Day Fewbie Plus Overlanding Expedition - Tracing The Tropic Of Cancer - Abu Dhabi - 18 to 19 Feb 2023

Frederic

@Frederic hi Fred,  it shows 9 going, what’s the max number I am under the impression it’s 10, if I remove myself from waitlist will I be able to see going green tab? 

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Frederic said:

Fantastic post @JeromeFJ ! You are right, and i must admit that the prep-work i did for this dates more than 1.5 year back, and took the coordinates from a site somewhere. 

No doubt we will have plenty of challenges on that straight line to deal with :) See you soon !

Sorry to hear that @Beide Worku ! We still have a few months of pleasant weather so i do still hope the best for you to have your fill in the overnight stuff.

@Mus_hus78 this means you are the next one in line, are you in for this ?

Sorry for the delay Fred …… you can count me in if there are any drop outs …… 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Mus_hus78 said:

Sorry for the delay Fred …… you can count me in if there are any drop outs …… 

You are in 

2 hours ago, salah2u said:

@Frederic hi Fred,  it shows 9 going, what’s the max number I am under the impression it’s 10, if I remove myself from waitlist will I be able to see going green tab? 

Maximum 10 in going. Have now added Jorge as he was next in WL

• Like (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

33 minutes ago, Frederic said:

CONVOY CLOSED - IMPORTANT UPDATES

image.png.5c27338df26a8f84e2000042e3a4cbc4.png

@Gaurav@KAMALIO@Ashutosh Garg@AlexM@Naveen Raj@Amr Aydin@Srikumar@Foxtrot Oscar@Ranjan Das@salah2u@munkybizness@Jorge Stepniak Felippe@Mus_hus78@JeromeFJ

You are all confirmed and i hope to see you tomorrow morning !

PLEASE SEE UPDATED STARTING TIME AND MEETING POINT BELOW:

* STARTING TIME HAS BEEN UPDATED TO 7.00AM. PLEASE BE ON TIME AND FULLY FUELED UP WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT THE MEETING POINT.

* THERE IS NO NEED TO DEFLATE IMMEDIATELY (WE WILL DO THIS LATER ONCE WE ENTER THE SAND).

* MEETING POINT:  https://goo.gl/maps/9k8wQu8WrkNmwbNk8 

* PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE DRIVE PRECAUTIONS IN THE ORIGINAL POST (MAX 1 PASSENGER, JERRY CAN REQUIREMENTS, ETC...

image.png.5a7d60582830a410be0cf5c488497370.png

See you all tomorrow !

Phewwww, made it last minute 😅

• Like (+1) 4

On 2/16/2023 at 5:55 PM, Frederic said:

@Jorge Stepniak Felippe a spot has opened up, if you’re available to join please confirm so I can add you.

Really sorry but saw this now. My mistake of not looking yesterday I will miss this great adventure … can’t join tomorrow 

Important Information

Terms of use