•  

Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Let’s find some Easter Eggs - Sweihan - Abu Dhabi - 8 Apr 2023

My first intermediate drive. 
Thank you @Varun Mehndirattafor making this drive tremendous and remarkable.

Challenges…. Full of challenges.

First challenge was reaching the meeting point by overcoming the heavy fog. 
Then meet up the fast pace and the beautiful terrain of the sweihan.

Drove with a beautiful, short and skilled convoy.

Thank you @Ashutosh Garg, @Anoop Nair, @Imran Kashif, @Tom Bfor your support. It was my pleasure drive with you all.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Thanks @Varun Mehndirattafor another fantastic drive.

I wanna share with you all @Carnity my experience of today overheating,the reason behind the overheating of my car is the reserve coolant tank suction pipe was drop inside reserve coolant tank that's why the radiator starts the coolant reverse instead of suction (because the suction pipe was detached from reserve tank) and so I reattached the pipe and for the safe side I replace my car's radiator cap also.

Now my car is ready for another adventure 😀

ALHAMDULILLAH

Thanks @Varun Mehndiratta for the guidance and thanks @Ashutosh Garg @Joseph Raju @Anoop Nair and great sweep support from @Tom B.IMG20230408132504.jpg.89414aa91fa9c37dcbdb7d87b315c277.jpg

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 3

A drive that consumed half the fuel tank but less than quarter of radio battery. Do I need to say more?

Thanks @Ashutosh Garg @Imran Kashif @Tom B @Anoop Nair @Joseph Raju for a fun morning on sand. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 3

Important Information

Terms of use