Night Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Lisaili - Dubai - 13 Apr 2023

M.Seidam

Thanks a ton for the wonderful drive @M.Seidam Doc.

Today's drive surprised me in many ways. from the starting point to the convoy size to the amazing pace and lines. 

2 xterras and 2 jeeps blasting the desert in darkness. It was too good.

Thanks for the SL position, I loved every bit of it.

TBH I was a bit tired and thought of bailing out, even after reaching the starting point. But now I am not able to sleep :) Such was the intensity of the drive.

The convoy drove very well today keeping up with Doc @M.Seidam

Thank you @Haitham Khattab for the sweep and the lights :) 

Great drive again @Benjamin. I saw you made slight corrections when i went off track a bit. Good thinking there. Looking forward to driving with you guys soon.

Until then, Stay safe and Ramadan Kareem!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

52 minutes ago, M.Seidam said:

@Krishna R @Benjamin and @Haitham Khattab really appreciate being punctual and on time . I am sorry @KAMALIO you have missed it . Next time inshallah. 
what a lovely short convoy and what a lovely drive I enjoyed it very much and I am sure you did as much as I did . Take care and see you in the next one . 

Thank Doc @M.Seidam, always Pleasure to Drive with you, it was a Sweet & Short convoy, Great SL by @Krishna R and great driving by @Benjamin. See you again soon!

• Totally Agree (+2) 2

Thank you doc @M.Seidam the drive was amazing. With very few stucks and refusals the track you has for us was perfect. The pace was something I really enjoyed with the drive it felt the whole convoy was fluid with barely any issues whatsoever

it was great seeing you again @Krishna Rand I’ll see you again this morning 

it was nice to meet you @Haitham Khattab thanks for the tips and tricks on watching my jeeps temps :) 

Thanks again doc and I’ll look forward to the next one. Ramadan Kareem!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use