Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Up, Up & Away in Area 53 - Sharjah - 29 Apr 2023

Thanks @Varun Mehndiratta for the drive. it was amazing smooth and allowed us to stress our vehicles engines. 

I broke my flag in the first 60 min 🙃 i even didnt saw it when it fell down. thanks @Mark B for getting it and lending me the suction flag mount which helps to continue the drive safely. 

@Ishak u did well as a second lead, 

@Bashar Beasha was driving flawless in the dunes with his supper safari. I believe large engines created for such terrains. Adjusting the convoy order allowed us to move even faster, thx again Varun for ur precise notice and judgments.

we learned today many techniques and we were following our marshal with no hesitation at all. 

@Krishna R was doing great in sweep postion... the closure in Iftar Bowel was brilliant 👏 👏 

long story short, all did amazing and the drive was super enjoyable

short video  can be found in the bellow link:

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZS8TDL4hS/

looking forward to drive with u all again.

Ahmad

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 2

Again, it was a fantastic drive today morning. @Varun Mehndiratta i like your track selection and agree with @Patrick van der Loo about your leadership :) we made 47km and driving time was 1:45 hour. The whole convoy was amazing today and special respect to @Ishak and his performance today. Have a great weekend .

IMG_7102.jpeg

Edited by Jaro Tuzinsky
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 2

My first two FB+ drives with @Varun Mehndiratta and I learned a lot from those two drives.

You managed to keep the drive challenging/interesting, yet comfortable enough for us to use and improve our skills. 

Fantastic drive with an excellent convoy. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Hey all, 

It was a really nice route this morning and I enjoyed the pace we were having - just interrupted by some other desert experts :-).

I couldn't say good bye to you because my help was needed in the desert and I headed back for the driving directors cut! So please accept this as my formal good bye and see you next week! I enjoyed the group dynamic very much today and I like to meet familiar faces every week! 

Thank you for the good teamwork! And special thanks to the our leader @Varun Mehndiratta in his shiny half-door Rubicon! 

Have a nice weekend! 

IMG_2404.jpeg

• Like (+1) 7
  • WOW (+2) 1

The master is watching on the top, I need to redo my climbing properly 😅😅661594E6-CBD3-416C-924B-C2791FD8F144.jpeg.fce0f743d8405828ea0d498fbf42996e.jpeg

Thank you @Varun Mehndiratta and everyone, was an amazing drive. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 1

This was a fun fast paced drive , only 1 stuck from me, thanks @Krishna Rfor the assist.  Despite the intermingle of another convoy and getting lost with @Benjamin this is now my favourite drive. I’ve been rewatching the videos, will post when I get a chance.

next time I do that climb near the end I’ll be more careful on the early part of the climb, hadn’t realised my rear end jumped as much as it did. 

Great dunes, comms and banter from all.

• Like (+1) 6

I have uploaded a highlight video from Saturday Mornings drive.

It mostly features the backend of @Patrick van der Loo @Mark B @Benjamin and @Varun Mehndiratta ‘s comms.

https://youtu.be/vs1YfeCctOE

• Like (+1) 3

28 minutes ago, Gary F said:

I have uploaded a highlight video from Saturday Mornings drive.

It mostly features the backend of @Patrick van der Loo @Mark B @Benjamin and @Varun Mehndiratta ‘s comms.

https://youtu.be/vs1YfeCctOE

Beautiful video @Gary F next time first I will ask who has the camera and then plan the convoy order … need more than just my voice in it, though I don’t sound that bad on radio 😂😂

20 minutes ago, Mark B said:

Nice video mate! It’s cool to see someone else’s point of view 👍🏻👍🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻

You were awesome from all perspective … takes couple of drives at every level to get used to pace, challenges etc you managed it half way through 👍👍

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use