Night Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Area 53 "Brave Heart" - Sharjah - 7 July 2023

M.Seidam

1 hour ago, Krishna R said:

Once you press going, you have to come @Ishak

There's no going back. 

I wanted to go @Krishna R, yesterday the dealer told me my car is ready to pick up after service. I am in the dealer and they said it is complicated and may be ready next week 😅

1 hour ago, M.Seidam said:

You can press leave event . No worries 

Thank you, I just got this button using PC.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad (0) 1

6 minutes ago, Beide Worku said:

@M.Seidam is this drive still happening? And is it system error or it’s actually a convoy of 3? :)

It is happening - 4 brave hearts ! You, @Krishna R @Simon D & Dr @M.Seidam :) 

• Totally Agree (+2) 2

14 minutes ago, Beide Worku said:

@M.Seidam is this drive still happening? And is it system error or it’s actually a convoy of 3? :)

Yes it is inshallah . 4 of us as @DP1011 mentioned unless he complete the ring to make us the brave pentastar roaring tonight 😂🤪

• Haha (+1) 3

Dear brave hearts 

@Beide Worku @Krishna R and @Simon D 

please try be bit earlier than 10 pm so we can start on time and hopefully finish on time or even earlier. We will use channel 2 for communication and will set the convoy order on site . We are short convoy tonight . Hope we enjoy as always safely . If we encounter any 🛸don’t forget to take some snaps 🤣

see you there soon inshallah 

Cheers 

• Totally Agree (+2) 2

Gents - sorry but will have to drop out. I had a flat two days ago when I discovered my stock tire wrench doesn’t fit my bead lock rim lug nuts. I’d been trying to get the right one all day but no luck. Tire is changed but I don’t wanna tempt fate in the dark. Enjoy.  

55 minutes ago, M.Seidam said:

Dear brave hearts 

@Beide Worku @Krishna R and @Simon D 

please try be bit earlier than 10 pm so we can start on time and hopefully finish on time or even earlier. We will use channel 2 for communication and will set the convoy order on site . We are short convoy tonight . Hope we enjoy as always safely . If we encounter any 🛸don’t forget to take some snaps 🤣

see you there soon inshallah 

Cheers 

on the way Doc @M.Seidam

Thank you @Krishna R and @Simon D for sharing together  the lovely drive yesterday . Three cars , three brave hearts conquered area 53 in the dark and the iftar bowl was the cream on top of the cake . Enjoy guys. See you soon inshallah 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

Night drives with Doc @M.Seidam are always special.

This one was drive that I would cherish for a long time.

It was truly a drive for the "Brave hearts" as the desert was eerily dark and we were the only ones (hopefully) climbing dunes suddenly greeted by trees and very very soft pockets out of nowhere. The trees and shrubs in peripheral vision bordered on supernatural, scaring my wits a couple of times.

We started a bit late, tinkering with our cars to ensure they don't let us down inside the desert. @Simon D did an engine oil service for his Pajero, Doc @M.Seidam did some body work and I was praying to the car gods that my X won't breakdown inside the desert :) 

We went into the desert at 10:50 pm and the flow started. The drive was very fluidic with such impeccable lines from @M.Seidam that we enjoyed even the technical parts. There were a few soft patch surprises which were well navigated by @M.Seidam. I especially loved the switches and side slopes in those areas. 

The drive was a mix of dune clusters (driving in and out of multiple bowls at high speed) with bushy tech areas in-between. Each part was thoroughly enjoyable with just one stuck and very few refusals. We actually went to all the major landmarks in Badayer but I couldn't recognize anything in the dark :)  The climax to the drive was Iftar bowl. We climbed it to our heart's content from all sides and all angles. Once done, we took a fast paced exit within 10 mins. 

Great sweep and support by @Simon D who had to navigate some tricky climbs behind me. Thank you for bringing enough off road lights for the entire convoy bro :) The best part was the Pajero climbing Iftar bowl in darkness. I could only see some lights and hear ratatatatatata all the way to the top :) 

Until next weekend guys!

See you in the sands soon!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use