Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Badayer - Sharjah - 5 Aug 2023

Hisham Masaad

Confirmed unless something changes the Sandrunner is currently having a new rear bumper fitted.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

39 minutes ago, Mark B said:

Metal? 

Yeah, after last weeks drive the right hand side was also coming off. Couldn’t put it off longer.

• Like (+1) 1

Thank you  @Mark Byes was really great drive, I personally enjoyed, and wish I can another one tomorrow morning. The team was up to the level of the drive, and allowed me yalla push and enjoy. Nothing could be better than a great SL @Waqas Parvez, @DP1011 holding and connecting in the centre, and @Gary F watching our back, and strong convoy @Mohit Gurnani you did very well, @Bravoecho @Alphin Aloor @Ahmad Nerat @Stumpy Paj @Krishna R did not hear you names, means you did great, and @Jaro Tuzinsky nice to meet you after long time, and nice to see you looking for the high dunes only to get crested 😂.  In summary, drive was good fun and good time. Look forward to see you again in sand.

Nice weekend

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

5 hours ago, Mark B said:

Great drive today @Hisham Masaad really great pace! Definitely mi kind of drive 😎😎😎😎

Couldn’t agree with @Mark B more. Great lead @Hisham Masaad, great pace, great location and on time like a Swiss watch.

Just put up some photos in the gallery 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Really great drive , a new perspective for me being sweep. I’ll be using my radio with the longer antenna for future drives  , I suspected a few times my comms were not getting through. Also even with only 11 cars, the convoy seemed to stretch 300-500 meters at times.

@Stumpy Paj I managed to get a good video of your perfect climb at iftar bowl. Nice job.

https://share.icloud.com/photos/067bKkNifZA09F2Mi4fV2AUUA

thanks @Hisham Masaad for finding me after my car decided the rear diff lock was having an error despite being off an the stability control had an error also being off. And giving me the opportunity to sweep.

@Jaro Tuzinsky good drive and amazing Crests and the self recovery in the first one was excellent . 

@Ahmad Nerat great to catch-up.

@Bravoecho switch those yokos around to the white lettering :) 

Good to see you again @Krishna R and @DP1011 

@Mark B always good to talk gladiators and their endless upgrades.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use