Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Big Red "Catch me if you can" - Sharjah - 26 Aug 2023

M.Seidam

Warning 💀 ( Please read before you join )

• This Drive is not intended by all means for the faint heart or for ones who fears heights .
  • Strongly reccomended not to bring distractors like passengers especially who fears heights and most likely to develop motion sickness
  • I personally strongly advise not to join if you are not sure about your vehicle readiness especially the recovery points (check its integrity from now if they are solid and not rusty )
  • Children ( newborn , infants or toddlers ) are not allowed in this drive ( i will check and return without hesitation noncompliant drivers ).

Plan :

From start till end we will be looping around big red area and its surroundings in different style back and forth ascend and descend continuously and as a convoy and not as one by one turn climb. this means that we and our cars will be pushed to our limit hence a tremendous skill and focus is vital to enjoy this drive safely.

Stay tuned !

MUST READ AND COMPLY

Drive Details

Level:  Fewbie Plus and above

Meeting time: 5 AM Saturday 26th Aug 2023

Meeting Point https://goo.gl/maps/nLJrRsKwokeeyqf6A

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 9 AM  Saturday 26th Aug 2023

P.S. Only join if you have a compressor to inflate your tires after the drive.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:

• Limited to 10 cars maximum. RSVP will close the night befor the event.
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please add your self on the wait list option and the system will pull in after one drive retriction will be released if there are available slots and drive not closed yet.
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members that do not confirm the terms of the COVID requirements will be removed from the RSVP list.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON THE CALENDAR

• Like (+1) 3

• Gaurav changed the title to Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Big Red "Catch me if you can" - Sharjah - 26 Aug 2023

I have a passenger who really wants to go this weekend so I’m gonna drop @M.Seidam And swtich to @Davie Chase drive leaving you an open space for the next waitlisted member. 

Edited by Gary F
Tag
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Krishna R said:

10 going and 7 on waitlist.

One of the most popular drives in recent times.

Very late to the game with this one and keeping my fingers crossed 🤞🏻 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

16 hours ago, Bravoecho said:

Very late to the game with this one and keeping my fingers crossed 🤞🏻 

My approval from the “war and finance minister” is still pending, so there is still hope for the waitlist 😂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

3 hours ago, Hugo said:

@M.Seidamlets open more spaces pleaseeee :)

Good to see enthusiasm of desert wanderers for 'catch me if you can' , it is very likely whenever there is long waiting list ,the splitting of convoy is possible. But guys have patience for a day more. Cheers.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

Dear Friends 

I hope you are ready for the “ catch me if you can “ drive tomorrow morning . 

I have a good news for the wait listed friends 

Waitlisted Attendees

Thanks to @Looper for his willing to lead and accommodate the wait listed drivers for a second convoy . 
so I am adding all of you guys wait listed to the RSVP after 2 pm today 

the original RSVP convoy will stay the same without change unless some drops so automatically the system will shift him up . 
This afternoon the convoy list will be arranged , so please if any one from either list has a changed plan please let us know till 2 pm today . 

appreciate your understanding 

Seidam 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 4

Important Information

Terms of use