•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Scenic Trails of the Three Emirates - Sharjah - 22 Oct 2023

Frederic

@Richard Franks@Soufiane@JamesBY@Mostafa Nasef@Mahesh_@Imran Asghar@AnasArif@Ali Al Moumar@Mohammad Sayawoush Azad@Rafey Hashmi@Shiju Raju@Benjamin@Faraz94@Theo09@Haneef Thayyil@Jeetu Sharma@frederic demolder@Joji varghese@DP1011

Thank you all for joining yesterday ! I hope you enjoyed the relaxing morning out and that the lack of shoveling was compensated at least a bit with our tug of war competition !

Newcomers @JamesBYand @Soufiane you guys drove marvelously without hesitation and with a big smile :) Hope you keep joining us for future drives !

You can post any photo's you'd like to share in our drive gallery:

https://carnity.com/gallery/

Browse to the event where you like to add photos and upload them.

See you all soon in the sands again !

• Like (+1) 6
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

3 hours ago, Frederic said:

@Richard Franks@Soufiane@JamesBY@Mostafa Nasef@Mahesh_@Imran Asghar@AnasArif@Ali Al Moumar@Mohammad Sayawoush Azad@Rafey Hashmi@Shiju Raju@Benjamin@Faraz94@Theo09@Haneef Thayyil@Jeetu Sharma@frederic demolder@Joji varghese@DP1011

Thank you all for joining yesterday ! I hope you enjoyed the relaxing morning out and that the lack of shoveling at was compensated at least a bit with our tug of war competition !

Newcomers @JamesBYand @Soufiane you guys drove marvelously without hesitation and with a big smile :) Hope you keep joining us for future drives !

Was a nice drive and great to meet everyone! Learning the Pajero TC trick was definitely a technical highlight, and I also discovered that attaching a suction cup to a Pajero roof makes concerning metal-flexing noises when you snag the top of the flag on trees. Looking forward to hitting some off-the-farm-track stuff with you guys in the future!

Edited by JamesBY
  • Like (+1) 1

On 10/23/2023 at 8:42 AM, Frederic said:

Thank you all for joining yesterday ! I hope you enjoyed the relaxing morning out and that the lack of shoveling was compensated at least a bit with our tug of war competition !

Newcomers @JamesBYand @Soufiane you guys drove marvelously without hesitation and with a big smile  Hope you keep joining us for future drives !

@Fredericit was another beautiful scenic drive really enjoyed from beginning till the end and the thug of war was another amazing memorable moment of this drive :) , and thank you very much for accepting my last minute request to join in the convoy.  Waiting for another scenic drive soon.  

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/23/2023 at 8:42 AM, Frederic said:

Hi @Frederic, thanks a lot for this amazing experience. Of course this will be continued. Now I'd need your advices to know which type of drive should be next ? Thanks again ! and anytime for arabic translations 😛 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Soufiane said:

Hi @Frederic, thanks a lot for this amazing experience. Of course this will be continued. Now I'd need your advices to know which type of drive should be next ? Thanks again ! and anytime for arabic translations 😛 

My pleasure buddy, and yes the Arabic translation came in very handy. You are now eligible to join any Newbie drive. Once you completed 5 of them, you can request your promotion to Fewbie with below link:

Request Promotion

• Like (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Important Information

Terms of use