•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Tawi Nazwa - Sharjah - 29 Oct 2023

Davie Chase

2 minutes ago, Gurcharan Mehta said:

Hello Davie,

Unfortunately, I will have to cancel tomorrow's journey because the 392 has developed a "Serv4WD" alarm and is currently in the workshop. It will take a few days for diagnostics, and then we will know how long it will take to fix the problem. Kindly excuse me, and thank you for your understanding. regards Gurcharan (driving 392—a Jeep thing) 

Thanks for letting me know @Gurcharan Mehta hope nothing too serious and you get sorted quickly 

Dear Desert wanderers, @Emanuel, @Rafey Hashmi, @essam ibrahim, @Ali-M, @Gautam Banka, @Mohammad Sayawoush Azad, @Issam Atra, @Sreenath G, @Xavi Moyano, @Shahid Mehmood and @Mahmoud Taha below is the convoy order for tomorrows drive, we will be using Channel 4, see you all bright and early at the meeting point

image.png

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3

Dear Desert wanderers, @Emanuel, @Rafey Hashmi, @essam ibrahim, @Ali-M, @Gautam Banka, @Mohammad Sayawoush Azad, @Issam Atra,  @Xavi Moyano, @Shahid Mehmood and @Mahmoud Taha firstly thank you for an amazing Sunday morning Fb Drive I had a fantastic time leading you all through the beautiful Tawi NIzwa Desert to pink and then red rock.

Furthermore, your patience today was outstanding, and I commend each and every one of you for smiling the whole way round.

You guys all drove extremely well with only the one stuck that I can remember, although we did have quite a few refusals which were handled expertly by @Mahmoud Taha who played a blinder in the sweep position keeping me informed all the way until the end of the drive.

My S/L @Emanuel drove a next to perfect S/L following my instructions to jink left a little or right a little and patiently waiting whilst I went back to assist with some refusals and re-routes.

A Special shout out to the Tea bearer @Ali-M for providing a well deserved and enjoyable cup of tea, thankyou my friend that made my day.

I hope all of your passengers enjoyed their time in the desert and that you all have a great rest of your weekend, and i hope to see you all on one of my drives in the future, it really was a pleasure driving with you all today. 

Some drive stats 

image.png.8ba1c9bad065bcf6216eb0433d17d1b6.pngimage.png.797afba60251bc7f0958a3016a0671b3.png

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

@Davie Chase Many thanks to you for the amazing drive today, looking to drive with you again soon.

extended thanks to the support team @Mahmoud Taha and S/L @Emanuel.

We had a very nice morning 

Edited by Ali-M
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use