•  

Sonic Desert Experience Sitdown- The Dark Side Of The Moon Album - Dubai- 4Nov 2023

Frederic

Will you be camping that night at the location ?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be camping that night at the location ?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure yet

For all those who are camping, if interested please bring I a radio; for next morning about 7:00 a.m. -ish someone will lead a convoy through Route 66 to Qudra Roundabout. It will be an hour to hour and a half easy drive.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

don't drive like its your last one.

5 minutes ago, Looper said:

For all those who are camping, if interested please bring I a radio; for next morning about 7:00 a.m. -ish someone will lead a convoy through Route 66 to Qudra Roundabout. It will be an hour to hour and a half easy drive.

which one is this Looper? nothing in the annoucements. but my radios are alway with me, all of them)

Edited by AlexM
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, AlexM said:

which one is this Looper? nothing in the annoucements.

There is no specific announcement as such. It is only if you are interested. At least I will be driving to Qudra Roundabout through desert and if anyone interested they can join. More the merrier.

• Totally Agree (+2) 1

don't drive like its your last one.

1 minute ago, Looper said:

There is no specific announcement as such. It is only if you are interested. At least I will be driving to Qudra Roundabout through desert and if anyone interested they can join. More the merrier.

Will see in the morning.. )) nothing wakes you up better than a good loop around.. 

• Totally Agree (+2) 1

To all the ones waitlisted (my apologies for the one drive per rsvp mishap), you can be sure of a spot on this event, as it’s not an off-road drive hence it’s not limited. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Important Information

Terms of use