Afternoon Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - DCT: Hunt for the Red Waypoints - Razeen - Abu Dhabi - 15 Dec 2023

Ale Vallecchi

Level:  Fewbie Plus and above (all levels)

Meeting time: 2:30 PM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point:  https://maps.app.goo.gl/UgrUBGuNzf7tZrpF8

Action Plan: A follow up of the Desert Champion Trophy, we are planning to go after and reach all the "Red" waypoints of the recent challenge in Razeen. These were the more difficult waypoints to collect. To this level of difficulty, we'll have to add the time constraint of needing to finish the drive and exit by the time the sun goes down (darkness will occur at 5:55PM). 

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 06:00 PM

P.S. Only join if you have a compressor to inflate your tires after the drive.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:

• This drive is limited to 8 cars only. RSVP will close on Monday - 10 PM.
  • If the RSVP is full, you can add your name to the waitlist, once anyone drops, you will be moved to the RSVP list.
  • RSVP will close a day prior to preparing a convoy list.
  • Latecomers will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

Please RSVP on below calendar

• Like (+1) 2
  • WOW (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Hi @Sunil Mathew. Thanks for joining. Due to the low response to the drive, I have thought it's better to postpone it to the next Friday afternoon (Dec. 15th). I will add the drive and post it again as part of that weekend's calendar. I hope you'll still join. Thanks again. 

• Like (+1) 1

• Gaurav changed the title to Afternoon Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - DCT: Hunt for the Red Waypoints - Razeen - Abu Dhabi - 15 Dec 2023
21 minutes ago, Alex T said:

Hey, @Ale Vallecchi I would like to join this drive as well. Since I registered to Saturday LIWA trip, the going button is not active. Could you add me to the list of participants? 

Hi @Alex T. I think that's happened because the system is still set (until this Wednesday) to avoid double signing. In this case, given that I still have 4 places available, and for the special nature of both this and the YT drive, I'll add you manually. Thanks for joining.

I think touching all the Red Points in three to three and a half hours is a bit ambitious, but anything is possible when @Ale Vallecchi is at the helm. All the best.

request @Frederic to audit the results 😁

• Haha (+1) 1

don't drive like its your last one.

50 minutes ago, Looper said:

I think touching all the Red Points in three to three and a half hours is a bit ambitious, but anything is possible when @Ale Vallecchi is at the helm. All the best.

request @Frederic to audit the results 😁

We'll do our best @Looper 🍀:-D

• Well Done (+2) 1

15 minutes ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

We'll do our best @Looper 🍀:-D

Looking fwd to it Ale, just don't go close to the no-go zone, where the fence sucked my car and we wasted so much time.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Important Information

Terms of use