•  

Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Al Wagan to Bu Tais - Abu Dhabi - TBA

We request every member that joins this drive to go through the below information and strictly follow these guidelines, etiquettes and responsibilities.

MUST READ AND COMPLY

Drive Details

Level:  Intermediate and above 

Meeting time: TBA

Meeting Point: TBA

Approximate finish time: 5:00 PM

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Mandatory off-road gears: Tire deflator, tire pressure gauge, compressor, walkie-talkie radio, off-road flag, shovel, first-aid kit and fire extinguisher.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• This drive is limited to 10 cars only.
  • If the RSVP is full, you can add your name to the waitlist, once anyone drops, you will be moved to the RSVP list.
  • RSVP will close a day prior to preparing a convoy list.
  • Latecomers will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON THE CALENDAR

• DP1011 changed the title to Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Al Wagan to Bu Tais - Abu Dhabi - 6 Jan 2024

Hello guys, I am camping the night before...thanks to GS to have camouflaged the starting time at 7:00 a.m. as ready to go instead of meeting time. Who else is camping please record your telephone number in the reply and I am going to make a group for us to plan a wonderful evening. 

dune surfers!

@Gok Krish @Gertjan @Joseph Raju @Salim Akhtar @DP1011 @Jorge Stepniak Felippe @Imran Kashif @Mohit Gurnani @Bashar Beasha @Naveen Raj

welcome to another adventure in the speed sculptures safari through the mesmerizing terrain of Al Wagan!

The drive is intended to pass through some of the famous bowls and dunes where we will have our fair share of adrenaline rush. 
please note following 

1. Your car is in top notch condition.
Make sure you have fixed any known issues and have driven for a few drives after with no breakdowns.

2. You have been on sands driving at IM level. This is for your own safety. I would suggest reconsidering if you have been out of sand for more than 3 months.

3. You are in sync with your car. you understand your car and understand its limitations and strength. 

4. carry additional fuel (based on your car tank capacity) as we would be covering close to >120 km.

5. Have necessary gear (including tow rope with 2 soft shackles) and spare Tyre in good condition.

6. No passengers 

In view of the weather conditions expected on this weekend, the meeting time is now shifted at 8.30 am And ready to drive at 9 am. 

please do not keep any appointments for the day. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

19 hours ago, GauravSoni said:

Guys m down with flu and fever..getting checked with the docs now..  hoping to get well by Friday morning… if I don’t feel better by that time, we may have to reschedule this drive on a later date… will keep you posted!

• Sad (0) 4

35 minutes ago, GauravSoni said:

Guys m down with flu and fever

Get well soon, and take a lot of rest.

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

21 hours ago, GauravSoni said:

dune surfers!

@Gok Krish @Gertjan @Joseph Raju @Salim Akhtar @DP1011 @Jorge Stepniak Felippe @Imran Kashif @Mohit Gurnani @Bashar Beasha @Naveen Raj

welcome to another adventure in the speed sculptures safari through the mesmerizing terrain of Al Wagan!

The drive is intended to pass through some of the famous bowls and dunes where we will have our fair share of adrenaline rush. 
please note following 

1. Your car is in top notch condition.
Make sure you have fixed any known issues and have driven for a few drives after with no breakdowns.

2. You have been on sands driving at IM level. This is for your own safety. I would suggest reconsidering if you have been out of sand for more than 3 months.

3. You are in sync with your car. you understand your car and understand its limitations and strength. 

4. carry additional fuel (based on your car tank capacity) as we would be covering close to >120 km.

5. Have necessary gear (including tow rope with 2 soft shackles) and spare Tyre in good condition.

6. No passengers 

In view of the weather conditions expected on this weekend, the meeting time is now shifted at 8.30 am And ready to drive at 9 am. 

please do not keep any appointments for the day. 

1 hour ago, GauravSoni said:

Guys m down with flu and fever..getting checked with the docs now..  hoping to get well by Friday morning… if I don’t feel better by that time, we may have to reschedule this drive on a later date… will keep you posted!

Get well soon.  Take it easy pal ... There is always tomorrow....

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/3/2024 at 12:57 PM, GauravSoni said:

i am not in a physical state to lead a full day drive through one of the most exciting terrain… and it would not do any justice to this drive. 

Please note that we will be rescheduling this drive for another weekend to be announced later. 

• Like (+1) 7
  • Well Done (+2) 1

• GauravSoni changed the title to Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Al Wagan to Bu Tais - Abu Dhabi - TBA

Important Information

Terms of use