Jump to content
treks

No more private messages?

Recommended Posts

I must admit that I was too lazy to go through the privileges of each new Carnity rank, but I just noticed that I can no longer

send a private message to @Barry anymore. Do I have to have Legendary status to send private messages now?  

Edited by treks
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes you need to be a legend to approach another legend 😂

Just kidding, you need to be Expert member and above to unlock PM from what i've seen. 

Edited by Frederic
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you like enough comment, picture or keep commenting like lol, cool etc. Maybe one day you can send PM to people. 

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly, I don't see the purpose of a PM in a public forum, as I can personally state that I have been receiving plenty of queries on the PM which should have originally been on the forum. By discussing on the forum you get multiple views plus the information is useful for someone in the future. 

I don't have PM access either, and I am kinda glad I don't.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really, no PM on lower level, I might need to downgrade my account, I too get numerous massages on my PM which should actually be discussed on the forum.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Srikumar said:

Honestly, I don't see the purpose of a PM in a public forum, as I can personally state that I have been receiving plenty of queries on the PM which should have originally been on the forum. By discussing on the forum you get multiple views plus the information is useful for someone in the future. 

I don't have PM access either, and I am kinda glad I don't.

I hear you. I agree that PM's can be pain in the behind at times, but sometimes the purpose of a private message is more important than getting views or likes or whatever. 

Edited by treks
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, sertac said:

If you like enough comment, picture or keep commenting like lol, cool etc. Maybe one day you can send PM to people. 

One word posts or posts without any valuable info will be deleted.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@treks I have some legendary memberships in the bank, just sent you one ✌️ 

I’m just using basic membership. Got sick of random people asking me questions about cars that could be asked on the forum so no more PMs for me. My number is freely available and I’m on WhatsApp if anyone needs me. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Totally Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Barry said:

@treks I have some legendary memberships in the bank, just sent you one ✌️ 

I’m just using basic membership. Got sick of random people asking me questions about cars that could be asked on the forum so no more PMs for me. My number is freely available and I’m on WhatsApp if anyone needs me. 

Thanks, @Barry, I was wondering about the type of gift you sent me, hence my need to contact you privately. However, I have not experienced a flood of PM's, so I will redeem the points  but when I do start to get PM's,for stuff that should properly be in the forums, I will donate the points to @desertdude.:twisted:

Edited by treks
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, treks said:

Thanks, @Barry, I was wondering about the type of gift you sent me, hence my need to contact you privately. However, I have not experienced a flood of PM's, so I will redeem the points  but when I do start to get PM's,for stuff that should properly be in the forums, I will donate the points to @desertdude.:twisted:

Old man I still won't reply to your PMs! 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use