•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Absolute Newbie Desert Drive - Al Qudra - 17 Jul 2020

Gaurav

@topgear this drive is for absolute newbie and though you have already driven once, so you should join another morning newbie drive in Sharjah, please.

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

@Lisa Pemberton this drive is for absolute newbie and though you have already driven once, so you should join another morning newbie drive in Sharjah, please.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, farazcan said:

HI @Gaurav I have a 2007 Landcruise Prado 4L it has stock tow clamps and has been raised by 2 inches. I have a pressure guage but no radio. If its manadatory Ill get it before coming or will buy later. I have a first aid kit and a shovel but no flag.

@farazcan seems you are pretty well equipped. Make sure your tire pressure gauge is working properly. If you do not have a radio @Gaurav bhai can spare you one.

Hi Gaurav,

I want to join you for a ride on 17th of July.

I'm not a complete newbie. (Used to have a lot of driving experience in Africa and went for a 3 days desert crossing in Oman some years ago. Want to  to refresh my skills and start going to the sands more often. 

I have Dodge RAM Sport 2017. Just checked and realized that I don't have front hooks. So I guess, I'm not qualifying for the ride. Any idea where I can buy/install them for my car? 

• Like (+1) 1

Hi @Muzurisani welcome to Carnity off-road club and yes tow hooks are mandatory for every vehicle.

You can find good quality and rated (very important) tow hooks in ACE hardware or Speedex.

For installing them check the business listing here for general workshop category within your emirates.

• Like (+1) 1

Hello Gaurav

Yesterday I decided to join Carnity after the wonderful trip last week as a passenger with my friend Chaitanya . Actually I am new to this world and I would like to explore it safely as a driver.

I have a white Jeep Grand Cherokee 2015 model. Its stock with no modification  .ground clearance match 8 to 10 inch.

I have read and watched the instructions And can’t wait till event time on Friday 17th 5 to 9 am 

I will come prepared as per requirement and advice by Carnity team 

M.Seidam 

77ECE866-6E5D-491A-A25B-4DA20845E639.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 4

Hi @Enoch Mbatiah  @Xavier Treasurer  @Miguel Ibarbia  @Kieran McKeown welcome to Carnity off-road club.

• Please share your vehicle details - Make, Model, Year.
  • Do you have any prior off-road experience?
  • Confirm your vehicle has 8-10 inches of ground clearance along with front and rear tow hooks / eyelets.
  • Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use