COVID 19 Compliant - Afternoon Intermediate Desert Drive - EXPLORATION: Sea to Mountain - RAK - 12 Sep 2020

Ale Vallecchi

1 hour ago, Chaitanya D said:

@Ale Vallecchi just wondering if car with a diff lock is a must for this drive?

Not necessary @Chaitanya D i did the drive last week and I don't have diff lock in my car

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Chaitanya D said:

@Ale Vallecchi just wondering if car with a diff lock is a must for this drive?

Difflock while helpful in stucks is not a mandatory requirement for our kind of offroading. They become very important if you are doing rock crawling or in muddy terrains

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Kalahari said:

I’m in for light lunch @Ale Vallecchi - will see you 1:30. 

Thanks Kalahari. Anybody else who wants to join we can make the booking until Thursday evening. 

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

Guys you already outguessed me!! 

I wanted to ask if someone wanted to meet at Barracuda's Thunder Road Grill for lunch before going to the deflation point. They accept max 4 people per table, so if you feel like and confirm who's coming for lunch, I can book the tables. We can meet there at 1:30 PM (service is a little slow but the food is good).

Please confirm who feels like it. 

PS - In case you want to shop for booze, make sure you can secure it safely in the car during the drive. 

@Kalahari this time we're going the other way 🤓. But will keep it in mind. 

Me me me!!! Add me to the lunch meetup please 😋

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Srikumar said:

especially if the debriefing point is Barracuda

Actually, the cheapest place is Al Hamra Cellar, in Alhamra Village. At least 30% cheaper than the 3 providers in RAK area.

1 minute ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

@Desert Dweller will do!! Good to catch up with you. 

Certainly! And as we come as an indivisible pack, @Foxtrot Oscar will be there too 😁

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Dear @Shiju Manuel, @asifk welcome to the drive. Please read (if you haven't done it already) the drive's presentation above. It will be useful in preparing for the trip. Also, let me know if you will be joining for lunch at Barracuda's grill. See you on Saturday.

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

Dear @Shiju Manuel, @asifk welcome to the drive. Please read (if you haven't done it already) the drive's presentation above. It will be useful in preparing for the trip. Also, let me know if you will be joining for lunch at Barracuda's grill. See you on Saturday.

Hi @Ale Vallecchi thanks for the drive brief- sounds really fun and i’m looking fwd to it. Unfortunately won’t be able to join the lunch at barracuda. See you on Saturday! 

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use