•  
Advertise here

12 hours ago, Bernd Stucke said:

Hello everyone, I am a new member here and I was wondering if there are other members owning a Jeep Gladiator. Or are there Wrangler owners who have recommendations for where to go for modifications on my jeep and where to buy accessories?

Hi Bernd, 

Modifications - we normally advise to wait a few drives before you think about making any more changes to a stock car. You already have the built in mods from the factory. Acessories: Speedex, ACE and the Kinetic rope can normally be found from our very own @Rahimdad

And then ... Dragon Mart. You'll find a stronger compressor (no guarantee on how long it lasts) and the 5 DHM deflator tool. 

There are also a really great posts on the site on the camoing and safety equipment that you can start to compile in the vehicle 

Simply, there's loads of onfo on the Carnity site which will answer all the questions (except on the modifications on the Gladiator)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 4
  • Well Done (+2) 1

13 hours ago, Bernd Stucke said:

Hello everyone, I am a new member here and I was wondering if there are other members owning a Jeep Gladiator. Or are there Wrangler owners who have recommendations for where to go for modifications on my jeep and where to buy accessories?

Welcome to Carnity dear @Bernd Stucke!

My few cents in addition to what @Wrangeld already mentioned above, You already have a fantastic car which can do wonders in stock condition ( I read RUBICON). Please do at least 10 to 15 drives , understand your vehicle and more importantly your own style of driving , which will help you make a better informed decision on what mods you really want if any.

If you go to any mods garage with the same question, the first question which will be asked is your budget and then the story begins which is never ending especially on a Wrangler.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 6

14 hours ago, Bernd Stucke said:

Hello @Bernd Stucke and welcome to @Carnity that stands for car community. 

I believe @Wrangeld and @Chaitanya D both covered your query regarding modification. I wish you enjoyable time and good day. 

best of luck 

cheers 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Welcome to the Jeep Wrangler madness.  I have lost count of how many things I have done to my jeep.  But the only thing that I can assure you, is that I have enjoyed the journey from my original stock jeep to my heavily modified current version very much.  

My suggestion to you is for you to take your time to consider your options and evaluate the real necessity of any change.  Drive and drive and then again drive to identify the required updates.  And after spending your money don't look back and enjoy.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thank you everyone for the feedback and for welcoming me.  I think it is great idea to first get to know my car and do as many rides as possible before trying to make the car even better than it already is. 

See you on one of the next club rides. 

Cheers, Bernd

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2