•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Fewbie Exploration Drive - "Liwa Yellow Truck" - Abu Dhabi - 18 Dec 2020

Asif Hussain

1 hour ago, Asif Hussain said:

@Tero Vallas @Nivin @Mohamed Seidam thank you for informing in advance, will definitely miss you all and i hope we will meet again soon.

It will be our genuine pleasure sure @Asif Hussain bhai 

• Like (+1) 2

Hi @Asif Hussain, I am sad that I have to leave this drive, but I have visitors this weekend staying at home.  I was looking forward to revisit the area, but it will have to be in another opportunity.  Enjoy

• Like (+1) 2

Me and my son are very excited to be back in Liwa. We had great fun last time on 2nd Dec. I am planning come over the Thursday evening from Dubai and set up a tent for the night. Can I set up the tent in the vicinity of the meeting point? If not suggest any other place.

• Like (+1) 2

don't drive like its your last one.

2 hours ago, Goutam said:

I am planning come over the Thursday evening from Dubai and set up a tent for the night. Can I set up the tent in the vicinity of the meeting point? If not suggest any other place.

Yes you can setup your tent near meeting point. If you drive further from meeting point behind the farm there is vast area with flat surface. You can also setup your tent close to ADNOC pump.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

On 12/15/2020 at 4:14 PM, Goutam said:

Me and my son are very excited to be back in Liwa. We had great fun last time on 2nd Dec. I am planning come over the Thursday evening from Dubai and set up a tent for the night. Can I set up the tent in the vicinity of the meeting point? If not suggest any other place.

Hi @Goutam,

I am also planning to do the same. My contact number is 0507084704. Ping me 

Thanks

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use