•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Shuwaib - Sharjah - 25 Dec 2020

sertac

18 minutes ago, Athula Dharmadada said:

@Luca Palanca Falsini

The geyser in the middle of nowhere 

Never open a radiator cap of any engine when it is hot....
This could result in serious 2nd or even 3rd degree burns as the water is boiling hot !

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 4

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

44 minutes ago, Athula Dharmadada said:

@Luca Palanca Falsini

The geyser in the middle of nowhere 

Ohh , guys please take care , scald burns are serious for long term ... 🙏🏻 I wouldn’t open the cap at all ! 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

The story of this geyser is different than it looks. We let the car cool down a bit maybe 10-15min. In this time we continuously sprayed water to the radiator. Than we opened the cap. There wasn't any water splashing out. So we start adding water to the radiator. I guess what happened was, since we sprayed to the radiator it cooled down but engine was still hot, so the water we poured went in to the radiator and from there it went in to the engine. When it reached to the hot engine it started boiling and got sprayed out. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3

Everyone was excellent on this drive! Thanks to @sertac @Luca Palanca Falsini and @Nivin for good leading and to all others having perfect speed with no stuck in the main part of the drive. @Athula Dharmadada hope you can easily fix the radiator problem and back to the sand soon.

Even the ending part of the drive was funny for me since it was a good experience for everyone to handle in such a difficult technical area.

This was my first time in this track and now it has become one of my favorites. All types of dunes are together here so we were able to play on long dunes as well as challenged with difficult technical dunes in a single drive! I will follow all drives in this area to join!

See you all on the next challenge!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Mehmet Volga said:

Everyone was excellent on this drive! Thanks to @sertac @Luca Palanca Falsini and @Nivin for good leading and to all others having perfect speed with no stuck in the main part of the drive. @Athula Dharmadada hope you can easily fix the radiator problem and back to the sand soon.

Even the ending part of the drive was funny for me since it was a good experience for everyone to handle in such a difficult technical area.

This was my first time in this track and now it has become one of my favorites. All types of dunes are together here so we were able to play on long dunes as well as challenged with difficult technical dunes in a single drive! I will follow all drives in this area to join!

See you all on the next challenge!

Then you should come on Saturday 2nd Jan morning 😉 ., the iftar bowel , ghost village and further east toward showaib its challenging , super soft sand technicals , lost and found games and many ... etc 

cheers 🤞

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Mohamed Seidam said:

Then you should come on Saturday 2nd Jan morning 😉 ., the iftar bowel , ghost village and further east toward showaib its challenging , super soft sand technicals , lost and found games and many ... etc 

cheers 🤞

Would be perfect but unfortunately I will not be able to go any drive next week 🎅 I'll look for the next... Have extra fun on my behalf as well!

• Like (+1) 3

29 minutes ago, Mehmet Volga said:

Would be perfect but unfortunately I will not be able to go any drive next week 🎅 I'll look for the next... Have extra fun on my behalf as well!

I will do that with great pleasure , enjoy your holidays my friend 😉

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use