•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Faqa "The other side" - 9 Jan 2021

Ale Vallecchi

51 minutes ago, Harold Roberts said:

can you add me to this drive thanks

Hello @Harold Roberts. Would this be your second drive of the weekend? If yes, you'll be #2 in the WL. If not I will add you right away. Thanks. 

49 minutes ago, Thomas Varghese said:

Please add me to the waitlist for the 2nd drive this week 

Hello @Thomas Varghese. You are currently #3 in the WL. I will reconfirm on Wednesday. Thanks. 

50 minutes ago, Goutam said:

Please add me for my second drive for the week

Hello @Goutam You are currently #4 in the WL. I will reconfirm on Wednesday. Thanks

50 minutes ago, Ranjan Das said:

Hi, would be my second drive. Kindly add me to the waitlist. Thanks

Hello @Ranjan Das. You are currently #5 in the WL. I will reconfirm on Wednesday. Thanks

48 minutes ago, Niki Patel said:

Hi @Ale Vallecchi pls can I be added to the wait list as a 2nd drive

thanks 

Hello @Niki Patel.  You are currently #6 in the WL. I will reconfirm on Wednesday. Thanks

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, saifalblouki said:

Hello i am an absolute newbie with carnity but i’ve driven in the past with other groups so may i please join this drive 

Dear @saifalblouki. Have you already attended an Absolute Newbie drive with Carnity? If yes I can add you to this Newbie drive. If not, you will need to sign up for this weekend's drive with Marshal @Frederic, then you can join any Newbie drive from the following week. We require AN drives for any driver, even experienced ones, to illustrate our Club's rules and habits, and give an initial evaluation of each driver. Please let me know, and thanks for asking. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Dear @Tareq Ghosheh, thanks a lot for registering to the drive. I have noticed that you will be taking your Absolute Newbie drive on Friday, so this will be your second drive of the weekend. According to Carnity policy, as stated in the WhatsApp group where drives are notified, we ask each member to only sign up for one drive each weekend, and to request a place in the waiting list for any second drive he wishes to attend on the same weekend. This is to allow all members to have a shot at at least one drive per weekend. This is why I am temporarily removing you from this drive, and place you in its Waiting List, where you will be #6. Thanks a lot for understanding, and hope to see you Saturday. 

• Like (+1) 1

Hi Ale,

thanks for the clarification, I wasn’t aware IOO this. Can you add me to the waiting list please?

by the way, I took the master class with Sri a couple of weeks ago and I drove a 2015 Xterra off-road with front recovery points and skid plate installed. I have all the items mentioned in the off-road advice section (apart from the low profile Jack with rotating head which I am struggling to find).

I appreciate your feedback 

• Like (+1) 2

22 hours ago, saifalblouki said:

Hello i am an absolute newbie with carnity but i’ve driven in the past with other groups so may i please join this drive 

Hi @saifalblouki please RSVP on Absolute Newbie drive as its almost full and only 3 spaces left, unless you wish to wait for next Friday, 15 Jan.

• Like (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

1 hour ago, Gaurav said:

Hi @saifalblouki please RSVP on Absolute Newbie drive as its almost full and only 3 spaces left, unless you wish to wait for next Friday, 15 Jan.

Dear @saifalblouki, as suggested by Gaurav, I have removed you from this drive, as after your AN drive this would be your second of the weekend: as per our policy, each driver who's already signed up for his first drive should be wait listed on his second drive, until a spot may open after Wednesday's deadline for reviewing the rosters. I will inform you if a spot opens up. Thanks for your interest. 

6 hours ago, Tareq Ghosheh said:

Hi Ale,

thanks for the clarification, I wasn’t aware IOO this. Can you add me to the waiting list please?

by the way, I took the master class with Sri a couple of weeks ago and I drove a 2015 Xterra off-road with front recovery points and skid plate installed. I have all the items mentioned in the off-road advice section (apart from the low profile Jack with rotating head which I am struggling to find).

I appreciate your feedback 

Dear @Tareq Ghosheh. Thanks for your introduction. I have added you to the WL, and will inform you if a spot opens up.

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

Dear @saifalblouki, as suggested by Gaurav, I have removed you from this drive, as after your AN drive this would be your second of the weekend: as per our policy, each driver who's already signed up for his first drive should be wait listed on his second drive, until a spot may open after Wednesday's deadline for reviewing the rosters. I will inform you if a spot opens up. Thanks for your interest. 

Dear @Tareq Ghosheh. Thanks for your introduction. I have added you to the WL, and will inform you if a spot opens up.

Hi @Tareq Ghosheh. I am happy to say we have found a solution for you. As you have already taken a Masterclass 1 on 1 with Sri, we'll consider that as equivalent to an AN drive, so you're free to join any Newbie drive, having received all the necessary instructions. I have already signed you up for Saturday's drive. Please acknowledge your confirmation. Thanks a lot. 

Just now, Ale Vallecchi said:

Hi @Tareq Ghosheh. I am happy to say we have found a solution for you. As you have already taken a Masterclass 1 on 1 with Sri, we'll consider that as equivalent to an AN drive, so you're free to join any Newbie drive, having received all the necessary instructions. I have already signed you up for Saturday's drive. Please acknowledge your confirmation. Thanks a lot. 

PS. @Tareq Ghosheh you NO LONGER have to register for Friday's AN drive. 

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use