COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Faqa "The other side" - 9 Jan 2021

Ale Vallecchi

1 hour ago, Tareq Ghosheh said:

@Ale Vallecchi Thank you very much.

So No Friday for me. I can do the Saturday instead. Correct?

Yes @Tareq Ghosheh. You may skip the Friday Absolute Newbie drive as no longer needed for you, and can join my drive, if you so choose, as your first drive of the weekend. From Wednesday, as for all Carnity members, it's possible to sign up for multiple drives, if spots are still available. For example, I see there are still 2 spots available on @Chaitanya D's Friday PM Newbie drive, so from Wednesday you may also register for that, if places are still available. Looking forward to seeing you. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/3/2021 at 5:06 PM, Abdul Rahman Abdul Kader said:

@Ale Vallecchi pls add me in the waiting list for 2nd drive of this weekend 🙂

Hello @Abdul Rahman Abdul Kader. You are GO for this Saturday's drive. See you soon.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Thank you @Ale Vallecchi, However I would be more than happy to give away my slot if there's someone who's not got a space in any of the drives as a 1st drive this week. 👍

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Abdul Rahman Abdul Kader said:

Thank you @Ale Vallecchi, However I would be more than happy to give away my slot if there's someone who's not got a space in any of the drives as a 1st drive this week. 👍

No worries @Abdul Rahman Abdul Kader. All WL drivers are in for their second drive. Thanks for the offer.

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Dear @Junaid120120, thanks for signing up for this drive. Yet, as you still have to take your Absolute Newbie Drive with Carnity, I cannot accept you this time. Please sign up for Friday morning Absolute Newbie drive

with @Frederic, so you can receive a proper introduction to our Club, then you'll be able to sign up for Newbie drives from next week. Thanks a lot for the understanding. 

Hello @Thomas Varghese. Welcome to the drive...."On the other side". You are also a GO. See you Saturday. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Dear @Ale Vallecchi I have taken the car in desert multiple times before so can I skip absolute newbie trip? the absolute newbie trip is on Friday and its difficult for me to join. cant u accept me this time and see .. and if its required I will go for absolute newbie trip ?? please

• Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Junaid120120 said:

Dear @Ale Vallecchi I have taken the car in desert multiple times before so can I skip absolute newbie trip? the absolute newbie trip is on Friday and its difficult for me to join. cant u accept me this time and see .. and if its required I will go for absolute newbie trip ?? please

Dear @Junaid120120, unfortunately everybody should take an Absolute Newbie drive, no matter his/her individual experience. It is an introduction to Carnity's approach, philosophy and requirements, as well as an opportunity to evaluate each member's skills within one of our convoys. Do your best to join an AN drive, if possible. Thanks a lot for understanding our policy. 

• Totally Agree (+2) 3

Important Information

Terms of use