•  

COVID19 Compliant - Tuesday Evening Fewbie Short Desert Drive - Murquab - Dubai - 2 March 2021

Foxtrot Oscar

1 hour ago, Mohamed Seidam said:

Please see this nice approach 👌 Thomas , Hisham , Soni and Kashif , definitely not mine though 😜

We are observing and learning the techniques from some of the best off-roaders! Ridge riding is always a tricky affair requiring balance between control and power! I still remember the lesson from @Ale Vallecchi in my newbie drive on this very dune where he literally stood on the ridge guiding us as we went pass inches away from him! 👍🏻👍🏻 And working on it on subsequent drives with @Foxtrot Oscar @Chaitanya D 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

3 minutes ago, GauravSoni said:

We are observing and learning the techniques from some of the best off-roaders! Ridge riding is always a tricky affair requiring balance between control and power! I still remember the lesson from @Ale Vallecchi in my newbie drive on this very dune where he literally stood on the ridge guiding us as we went pass inches away from him! 👍🏻👍🏻 And working on it on subsequent drives with @Foxtrot Oscar @Chaitanya D 

I remember @GauravSoni

• Like (+1) 3

The more you practice the more you get better in this particular masterpiece “Ridge Rider “ and sooner or Later you become an elegant “crest breaker “ knowing where your wheels exactly are ... and later you will be climbing and descending high long ridges in a snake like path along the shape of the ridge ... so refined in the exact power coupled with smooth steering and literally it feels like a Captain steering his boat 😅

Edited by Mohamed Seidam
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3

4 hours ago, GauravSoni said:

Thanks for remembering @GauravSoni. You are progressing very well to become a refined driver. Hope you pass on the experience gained to newcomers in a safe and proper way.

Best wishes

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

Just now, Chaitanya D said:

Thanks for remembering @GauravSoni. You are progressing very well to become a refined driver. Hope you pass on the experience gained to newcomers in a safe and proper way.

Best wishes

I have joined your tomorrow's drive @Chaitanya D. Hopefully will get to test the kinetic rope and soft shackles purchased today in short notice

• Like (+1) 4

Important Information

Terms of use