•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive- Al Qudra - Dubai - 26 Mar 21

Janarthan

Hello All,

Kindly refer to below convoy numbering, see you all soon in the sand.

image.png.1f33d9648482952f32ef147a32aa4d96.png

@Tbone @Chris Meir @imranaasghar81 @Anand Nataraj @bassel el rafei @Nacho @Dodi Syahdar @Rahimdad

We will using channel 4 for our drive communication ( 446 08125)

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 2

The trip through my eyes.

I'll let @Janarthan do the trip Report as ot was his drive. This is just my point of view for the drive. I was happy to see everybody reaching on time and deflating. With just 9 cars I was smacking my lips at the opportunity of an amazing drive and @Janarthan didn't let us down. We had everything from side sloping, to criss crossing, to some really soft patches in technical area, to wide open dunes. No one was spared, not even the lead, moreover the lead as he boldly took us places putting himself in nasty situations to give us an amazing morning out. Not to forget the sighting of an injured Falcon, reporting it to the Muncipality and doing our good deed for the day.

My sincere thanks to @Janarthan for allowing me to sweep giving me an excellent position to watch our convoy closely. @Tbone was excellent choice as second lead to react quickly as required to stop or reroute the convoy. @Chris Meir was doing so well in the third position. Only thing that allowed us to have a break was his transmission heating up, hope you got it checked and are ready for more action on the coming weekend.

@imranaasghar81 was as usual ready with his rig to set the dunes on fire as he recorded his 360 degree video we have all come to admire so much. His spirit and intentions are as good as his driving skills and it was a pleasure to drive with him again. @Anand Nataraj was an amazing choice as Centre Forward and was always present helping out with the stucks and refusals. Loved his energy during the entire drive.

@bassel el rafei was in his Pajero and has a great attitude. We went through some rough and tough patches, but he was able to make it through. My only observation was the slight fishtailing during some soft patch sideys and criss crossing. This made these manoeuvres look a bit rough and dangerous. But I'm sure he would work on these on the upcoming.ing drives and understand better on the lines to take.

@Nacho along with his guests is an Absolute fun person to have on any drive. It was no different this time as we had good laughs and enjoyed driving together after a long time. @Dodi Syahdar in his Raptor was tearing up the tracks leaving me with soup for the entire trip. I know I'm a bit on the plump side, but soup diet for an entire drive. Hahahaha. I also noticed him missing certain lines and fishtailing, but appreciated the counter steering and usage of power to get through.

My images have been uploaded to the Gallery. If you like them is because @Niki Patel has given me a tip I follow which really makes a big difference. If you don't like them, is due to the fact I have loads to learn.

https://carnity.com/gallery/category/639-fewbie-al-qudra-dubai-26-mar-21

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use