COVID19 Compliant - Night Fewbie Desert Drive - Al Qudra - Dubai - 09 Apr 2021

Wrangeld

2 minutes ago, Wrangeld said:

WL for this drive, all 2nd drive 

@Thomas Varghese @Shehab Alawadhii(fighting

@Watteaufor sweep duties?)

@Gaurav Soni

@Ahab Shamaa

Hi. I think I'm on already, this is my first drive?  Wait listed for Marjan in the morning. Very happy to sweep. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Wrangeld said:

WL for this drive, all 2nd drive 

@Thomas Varghese @Shehab Alawadhii(fighting

@Watteaufor sweep duties?)

@Gaurav Soni

@Ahab Shamaa

See I purposely chose a night drive, I have something special I want to test out and I’m glad that there is a night drive this weekend 🤘😉

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

17 hours ago, Shehab Alawadhi said:

See I purposely chose a night drive, I have something special I want to test out and I’m glad that there is a night drive this weekend 🤘😉

don't leave us hanging @Shehab Alawadhi, I'm guessing night vision goggles, driving in pyjamas, new lights or truck mounted gaming rig? 

• Haha (+1) 7

3 hours ago, Watteau said:

don't leave us hanging @Shehab Alawadhi, I'm guessing night vision goggles, driving in pyjamas, new lights or truck mounted gaming rig? 

Well @Watteau inshallah if we are both on the drive we shall see!! I’m not gonna say anything just that I did some stuff 😈

• Haha (+1) 3
  • WOW (+2) 1

21 hours ago, Shehab Alawadhi said:

If you noted the parentheses ... You and shehab challenging for sweep. Or maybe 2nd lead. 

• Like (+1) 5

1 hour ago, Shehab Alawadhi said:

@Wrangeld so I left my first drive because I can’t make it on Saturday. Would you be so kind as to allow me to make this my first drive of the week? 

You signed in already. 👍😃

• Like (+1) 4

Hi guys, 

@Thomas Varghese and @Shehab Alawadhi are now both signed in to the drive so it's @Ahab Shamaa and @Gaurav Soni currently on WL. 

1st let's congratulate Thomas on his promotion to Intermediate. It's been long waited and worked for. 

What it means at the moment is that the convoy is quite experienced and that should permit pushing the envelope a little further on this first night drive of the season. This will be special because of the timing. Most night drives during the season will sit between the window of 10pm to 2am to facilitate prayers and eating times for our club members ... so make the most of being up late, instead of being up through the night. 

Qudra has great white sand that can be a blessing or a curse depending on the light thrown on to it. Let's see what our night brings out ... and how many unsisprecting campers we find along the way!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Wrangeld said:

Hi guys, 

@Thomas Varghese and @Shehab Alawadhi are now both signed in to the drive so it's @Ahab Shamaa and @Gaurav Soni currently on WL. 

1st let's congratulate Thomas on his promotion to Intermediate. It's been long waited and worked for. 

What it means at the moment is that the convoy is quite experienced and that should permit pushing the envelope a little further on this first night drive of the season. This will be special because of the timing. Most night drives during the season will sit between the window of 10pm to 2am to facilitate prayers and eating times for our club members ... so make the most of being up late, instead of being up through the night. 

Qudra has great white sand that can be a blessing or a curse depending on the light thrown on to it. Let's see what our night brings out ... and how many unsisprecting campers we find along the way!

I'm already prepared for the drive by cleaning out the air filter, checking all the fluids, checked the computer for any error codes from my garage. Already changed the stock headlight bulbs on my XTERRA to LED's and checked them out in the night and looks enough to drive in the desert at night. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use