•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Area 53 - Sharjah - 21 May 2021

Such an amazing drive all in all. I got lost twice while climbing one of the bigger dunes. Was surprised to see that I could drive just fine but couldn't figure out where to go! 

Experienced some really soft sand which was good experience. I'll keep my mouth shut next time so that I don't jinx the drive Hah! 

Thank you @Islam Soliman @Tamas Hoffmann @Abdul Rahman AK and @Ranjan Das for my first Fewbie plus drive!

Here are some pictures

DSC_1488.JPG

DSC_1493.JPG

DSC_1495.JPG

DSC_1497.JPG

DSC_1499.JPG

DSC_1501.JPG

DSC_1502.JPG

DSC_1511.JPG

DSC_1513.JPG

DSC_1515.JPG

DSC_1516.JPG

Screenshot_20210521-115650_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210521-121538_Gaia GPS.jpg

• Like (+1) 2
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 4

Thank you @Islam Soliman for this wonderful drive and entrusting me with the sweep position, absolutely loved every moment (including the extended hour where we got to learn dealing with super soft sand as the temperature reached 45+).

Well done @Ranjan Das our 2nd lead today and @Tamas Hoffmann for your brilliant support as CF through out the drive, impressed with the way you always re-routed the convoy whenever it was required.

It was surely a challenging drive and everyone in today's convoy did amazingly well, Thank you @Rawad Bahsas @Humayun Ghias @Yusuf Esaf @Darren Brooke @Danish Mohammad @Gok Krish For the sportsmanship and patience  you guys displayed throughout today's drive.

See you all again soon in the sand!

Edited by Abdul Rahman AK
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Thanks @Islam Soliman @Tamas Hoffmann @Abdul Rahman AK and @Ranjan Das had a brilliant first Fewbie plus drive!

Definitely  a step up and brings a whole new meaning to maintaining momentum

Cant wait for the next one

Special Thanks to @Tamas Hoffmannfor the little tug and not making me dig in near 50 deg heat 😃

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Thank you @Islam Soliman @Ranjan Das @Tamas Hoffmann @Abdul Rahman AK for this wonderful drive, it was a good learning in such a  soft sand.

As the weather temperature increases few refusals & stuck was there BUT you all did excellent team work to come up very quickly.

Our Convoy performance was super and we love the way @Islam Soliman  ask our interest for one hours extension (which everyone agreed) and then due to some cars having temperature issue it was advise to take exist. (Very well safe & perfect decision by our Marshal)  

Thanks to entire convoy for your help, support, patience during refusals & stucks. 

Hope to see you in next drive :) 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

On 5/22/2021 at 10:49 AM, Darren Brooke said:

Thanks @Islam Soliman @Tamas Hoffmann @Abdul Rahman AK and @Ranjan Das had a brilliant first Fewbie plus drive!

Definitely  a step up and brings a whole new meaning to maintaining momentum

Cant wait for the next one

Special Thanks to @Tamas Hoffmannfor the little tug and not making me dig in near 50 deg heat 😃

@Darren Brookehehe be my guest anytime for a tug 😁

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use