Advertise here

Jack wooden board

Hisham Masaad

1 hour ago, N@ved said:

@Hisham Masaad Hi Hisham probably a bit late on this tread, but if there are any spare or if someone does not collect theirs or changes their mind then i would be glad to put my name on the waitlist 😉

Dear @N@vedcopy that, no issues. One condition, you get two, one for you, one to deliver 😄

1 minute ago, Hisham Masaad said:

Dear @N@vedcopy that, no issues. One condition, you get two, one for you, one to deliver 😄

13 minutes ago, Abdul Rahman AK said:

I reside in Sharjah, I can pick it up for anyone residing in Sharjah or Ajman and also for the members with whom I will be driving with Thursday night @Foxtrot Oscar

image.png.adf4a19b0aa6fcdbda1dfd79691ee92f.png

@Abdul Rahman AKI live in sharjah, I can bring with me today, and meet you somewhere to give you. Please send me on 0506218834 to arrange

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

i am on the eve/night drive with @Kailasand @Anish S @Darren Brooke @Anoop Raj. 4 pieces will bring with me to pass.

8 minutes ago, Hisham Masaad said:

@Abdul Rahman AKI live in sharjah, I can bring with me today, and meet you somewhere to give you. Please send me on 0506218834 to arrange

apologies my number is 0506318834

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1

7 minutes ago, Hisham Masaad said:

Done, Thank you once again for such a great work you did for @Carnitycommunity 👏👏

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Hisham Masaad said:

@Hisham Masaadwith pleasure, i am in the JLT area so anyone around Mall of Emirates to Discovery Gardens i can collect and pass on/coordinate.

I am driving with @Chaitanya DThursday night drive so happy to collect via Chaitanya or can plan/arrange to pick from you later. 

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, N@ved said:

@Hisham Masaadwith pleasure, i am in the JLT area so anyone around Mall of Emirates to Discovery Gardens i can collect and pass on/coordinate.

I am driving with @Chaitanya DThursday night drive so happy to collect via Chaitanya or can plan/arrange to pick from you later. 

Perfect @N@ved you can collect tomorrow morning any time. please send whatsapp to arrange

• Like (+1) 3

24 minutes ago, N@ved said:

Hi @N@ved! Can you collect three for myself, @Anand Nataraj and @Janarthan? I live in Furjan and can collect it directly from you and give it to them.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Abdul Rahman AK said:

I reside in Sharjah, I can pick it up for anyone residing in Sharjah or Ajman and also for the members with whom I will be driving with Thursday night @Foxtrot Oscar

image.png.adf4a19b0aa6fcdbda1dfd79691ee92f.png

I will be collecting the board for @Ehab@Danish Mohammad, @Anand Nataraj and @luis mantecon, please collect it from me on Thursdays drive. 

• Thanks (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, Abdul Rahman AK said:

I will be collecting the board for @Ehab@Danish Mohammad, @Anand Nataraj and @luis mantecon, please collect it from me on Thursdays drive. 

Sure, thanks. Looks like @Janarthan has arranged collection already. So you can just collect for me and @Anand Nataraj.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, N@ved said:

Hi @navid, can you collect one for me plz. 

• Like (+1) 2