•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Lisaili - Dubai - 27 Feb 2022

Mehmet Volga

1 hour ago, Mehmet Volga said:

@Simon Dawood @Tareq Al Turq @Morshedi @Han @Rasif ABDUL RAHIM @Will Seivewright @Manoj Soman @Harshal @Joseph Raju

Thank you for your great performance recharging all of us for another lovely week. Refusals, stucks and a pop out all recovered by diligent hands so we had enough time to enjoy playing on the dunes.

Excellent support by @Will Seivewright on the 2nd lead, @Joseph Raju on sweep and @Simon Dawood as being our flying center. You did good workout and saved our day. Thank you so much!

@Han and @Rasif ABDUL RAHIM; welcome to fewbie club! You made a tough but  successful beginning today. Keep it up!

See you all on the next!

Thank you @Mehmet Volga for the amazing drive today , i always  enjoy being part of your convoy. 

@Will Seivewrightand @Joseph Raju thanks for the great team work and support.

And a special thanks to the great convoy members that made our day a really fun and memorable day full of smiles , jokes and laughter.

Looking forward to see you soon on the sand.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thank you @Mehmet Volga for great Ride and would like to thank all members for the great ride, we really enjoyed the ride yesterday and it was full of fun, and workout especially for @Simon Dawood 😅,  I really wanna thank him for his kind support as well as @Will Seivewrightand @Joseph Raju

Looking forward to see you soon on the sand. 😃

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thank you @Mehmet Volga For the amazing drive, I have been to Lisaili few times this time was the best, the track was wonderful, Thank you @Simon Dawood and @Joseph Raju :)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thanks @Mehmet Volga - a pleasure to drive with you again - and great support from @Joseph Raju. Really enjoyable drive, and lots of learnings. Felix and I thoroughly enjoyed it and looking forward to the next one. Stay safe. W

• Thanks (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use