•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Let's explore the Long range dunes : Qudra to Ghantoot - Dubai - 22 May 2022

Hi all, thanks for a great morning in one of the nicest areas of small dunes I have had the pleasure of cruising.

@varunmehndirattagreat lead and you displayed the kind of caring, open minded approach to guiding a drive that I just love to see. No man left behind and paying heed to finishing time in the rapidly rising heat. GREAT JOB.

Thanks to @Davie Chasefor being possibly the busiest CF I have ever watched! You are a tugmaster supreme.

Good job @Quresh Pajero@Sudhanva Sonawane@Pieter Potgieter@Mahmoud Taha@Gregory@Tareq Al Turq for driving well and keeping your chins up during multiple stucks and refusals amongst the team, no shortage of willing shovels and encouragement. I could not see a lot from number 12 other than two Wranglies and a lot of ruts but it 'sounded like' you were having fun and learning well.

Cheers to @Hisham MasaadI am so happy to be on the same drives as you every week (it seems) always a pleasure to see your smiling face.

A special mention to @DP1011 , Deepak wrangler and @RiaanJH, you were the two directly in front of me that I could directly observe and I award you 100%. Great driving guys, faultless convoy discipline and not a foot wrong in the technical stuff. I commend you.

Finally, thanks to the management team for honouring me with the Sweep position, it was an exciting duty for me and the first time I have been allowed it. I enjoyed eating the dust and surfing the ruts.

Looking forward to a hot summer!

Edited by Warren Flay
spelling
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use