Two Day Fewbie Plus Overlanding Expedition - Tracing The Tropic Of Cancer - Abu Dhabi - 18 to 19 Feb 2023

Frederic

19 hours ago, Srikumar said:

These kind of overlanding trips, gives us all the chance to appreciate Nature at its very best and also to spend some time chatting with your passengers as well as other drive participants. I could spend so much time talking with my copilot, Kabir and the so many stories that he had to share. Those were the priceless moments that I will always remember from this drive. 

Totally agree 

• Like (+1) 4

Great shout out to the support team @Gaurav @JeromeFJ @SrikumarSri and immense gratitude to @Frederic!

Still finding it hard to focus at work with 2 days of pumping adrenaline refusing to ease out.

Great bonding with many new friends made.  I only can wish that I am in town to sign up for the next over landing trips and even more importantly I can make it in time to sign up once its open 😃

@JeromeFJ

• The endless contouring of the fence where I could feel the fatigue in my body, trying to find different positions on the seat of the car, fighting to keep the concentration

This was exactly my state as well!!!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use