Looper has been promoted to Expert level

Gaurav

Hey everyone!

I want to take a moment to express my heartfelt gratitude to each and every one of you in the Carnity Community.

First and foremost, a big shoutout to the incredible Marshals who work tirelessly to make this club thrive. Your dedication, guidance, and expertise have been instrumental in helping me reach this this level. Thank you for always being there on the track, ensuring our safety, and creating an amazing environment for us to enjoy our passion for off-roading.

I also want to extend my sincere appreciation to Support Team for well! their unwavering support. Your hard work in behind the convoys doesn't go unnoticed.

Last but certainly not least, I want to thank each and every member of the Carnity. Your camaraderie, encouragement, and friendship has been a driving force for me. It's incredible to be part of such a passionate group of individuals who share the same love for off-roading and the thrill of the open desert.

I may have reached the Expert Level, but it wouldn't have been possible without all of you. So, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for your support, encouragement, and the countless unforgettable memories we've created together. I'm honored to be part of this exceptional community, and I can't wait to continue our adventures on the road ahead.

Keep doing those sidees, those criss crosses and moving mountains of sands to unstuck a car and stay safe!

Last but not least never drive as if it is your last drive!

• Like (+1) 2

don't drive like its your last one.

Important Information

Terms of use