•  

Afternoon Fewbie Desert Drive - Lesaily Run (Lisaili to Qudra) - Dubai - 3 Jun 2023

Looper

14 minutes ago, Looper said:

We started as early we could, but it was quite hot anyways, hovering about 42 degrees. I am was quite trilled by the performance entire convoy including the tricky technical area. It was great to see the convoy perform exceedingly well. 

@Pavel Pashkovskiy thank you once again. The drives with you are one of a kind with the mid drive refreshment breaks. It is unforgettable. 

@Mohit Gurnani I see you do better and better every time I have driven with you. great to see you once again.

@Frans M wonderful to see you once again. as many have pointed out, we all love your ride.

@Cristian you did exceedingly well. great to see you.

@premindra rajaram once again it was wonderful to have you in another drive.

@Gok Krish thank you very much for being at the back and taking care of the refusals. It was a pleasure having you in the drive.

@george charbel You did fantastic in your new role as second lead. I have driven many times with you and that gave me the confidence of having you there and you were spot on.

@Anoop Nair Thank you for joining the drive. hope the jeep is all good now.

@Nadeem Ansari you did very well on this drive. I see you becoming more and more polished every week.

@DP1011 finally thank you very much to heed the call and join back to back 2nd drive of the day to support this drive.

I could hardly take any pics but still managed a few. I have added some pics in the gallery,

See you all in the next instalment of Looper's loops.

Ohhh... my car was too fast for camera to catch 🥺🥺🥺

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Pavel Pashkovskiy said:

Ohhh... my car was too fast for camera to catch 🥺🥺🥺

Sorry for the same. While I took a few they were not sharp, and had blur on them unfortunately. I tried to remove as much as I can have uploaded the same.

don't drive like its your last one.

59 minutes ago, Looper said:

Sorry for the same. While I took a few they were not sharp, and had blur on them unfortunately. I tried to remove as much as I can have uploaded the same.

Beautiful photos! Thanks @Looper

• Thanks (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use