•  
Advertise here

Carnity's Spectacular Off-Road Adventure Videos

Looper

On 1/26/2024 at 11:54 PM, Looper said:

Video 1: You will see us starting from Badayer towards Iftar Bowl. It is a bumpy ride, marred with cross tracks. 

------

Video 2: In this fast paced drive video, you will see us drive from Iftar Bowl to Super Bowl in about 13 mins.

- - - - - 

Video 3: We start from Super Bowl towards Shuwaib Dunes. This video is released last.

------

Video 4: This is the last video and shows our retreat from Shuwaib dunes towards Badayer.

Updated the post with the latest and last video (3rd one) from that particular drive here. Hope you enjoy watching as much as I did making them. 

Thank you @Jona, @Tareq Al Turq, @Amir Amiri, @Joseph Raju, @Cha, @Imteeaz, @Pacific and @Sunil Mathew for your participation in the drive. I hope you enjoyed the drive. I wish I had recorded the last bit dubbed "Survive the Chaos" on top of the Badayer Dune.

• Like (+1) 3

don't drive like its your last one.

Last week we drove at Faqa'a and started from E14, at the Abu Dhabi Side. This video shows the first inital part of the drive.

• Like (+1) 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/4/2024 at 4:06 PM, Looper said:

Last week we drove at Faqa'a and started from E14, at the Abu Dhabi Side. This video shows the first initial part of the drive.

The second part of the drive video - where we enter into so called Little Sweihan Area. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1

22 minutes ago, Looper said:

The second part of the drive video - where we enter into so called Little Sweihan Area. 

love the map visualisation and stats at the bottom. great video.

@Luke K P, @Gaurav & @Ishak thanks for your inputs, it is much appreciated.

Also thanks to you, I could start to write on the workflow, which I wanted to write for some time now but wasn’t getting around doing.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

• 3 weeks later...

Nothing spectacular in this first video 😇

My first fewbie drive back in January going to the Yellow Truck.

Looper please write about your workflow, planning to upgrade to a 360 at some point....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1