•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Tawi Nazwa - Sharjah - 1 July 2023

Davie Chase

Well what can I say, what a fantastic morning out with great company. The drive had a little bit of everything, starting off with an awesome sunrise, then virgin sand, a desert fox siting, some awesome climbs, a few cross overs and sidies. 
@FERNANDO SYRIO you were just simply amazing as my second lead, holding back far enough to stop and correct when instructed to do so but close enough not to loose me, great job well done.

Fantastic support in the centre from @Ranjan Das who assisted where needed in his usual calm and efficient manner.

Superb sweep by my partner in crime Goutam AKA @Looper no words need3d mate absolutely rock solid as always.

The rest of our band of merry men @Pavel Pashkovskiy @Rk ram @Deepak Eswar you guys drove amazingly well hence why this drive turned into a fb+ well done to all it was an amazing morning in the sand with great company.

some stats 

IMG_0058.jpeg.5d1280e42ba055591ceffe327e86a894.jpegIMG_0057.jpeg.227f750188e4a12d3f50cdbc38610958.jpeg

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 3

6 hours ago, Bernard Kalaani said:

Good morning @Davie Chase- can I join on a last minute call?

Sorry @Bernard Kalaani I did not see this until we were at the meeting point 

• Like (+1) 2

Thank you @Davie Chase for organizing such an amazing drive this morning. My first under your lead and I’m already looking forward to more. 

The stats say it all; if not for my own stuck, it would have been a shovel/rope free drive. Simply loved the pure driving experience with absolute radio silence for long stretches.

@FERNANDO SYRIO you were superb as second lead, very well done. @Rk ram, @Deepak Eswar and @Pavel Pashkovskiy, you guys were simply excellent. It was nice meeting and driving with you all.

thank you Gautam @Looperfor the support; it’s always great and reassuring to be in any drive with you

wish you all a great weekend ahead 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

@Davie Chase a wonderful indeed. Thanks for the reading my mind and going to the far side of the dunes at Nizwa. @Ranjan Das nice to see you after many days and welcome back. @Pavel Pashkovskiy as usual thanks for your coffee and also to join. @FERNANDO SYRIO you did great as the second lead. @Rk ram & @Deepak Eswar you were impeccable with your vehicles on the day when the level was a bit more than usual. 

Added some pics in the gallery.

• Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

don't drive like its your last one.

On 7/1/2023 at 10:47 AM, Davie Chase said:

Well what can I say, what a fantastic morning out with great company. The drive had a little bit of everything, starting off with an awesome sunrise, then virgin sand, a desert fox siting, some awesome climbs, a few cross overs and sidies. 
@FERNANDO SYRIO you were just simply amazing as my second lead, holding back far enough to stop and correct when instructed to do so but close enough not to loose me, great job well done.

Fantastic support in the centre from @Ranjan Das who assisted where needed in his usual calm and efficient manner.

Superb sweep by my partner in crime Goutam AKA @Looper no words need3d mate absolutely rock solid as always.

The rest of our band of merry men @Pavel Pashkovskiy @Rk ram @Deepak Eswar you guys drove amazingly well hence why this drive turned into a fb+ well done to all it was an amazing morning in the sand with great company.

some stats 

IMG_0058.jpeg.5d1280e42ba055591ceffe327e86a894.jpegIMG_0057.jpeg.227f750188e4a12d3f50cdbc38610958.jpeg

Hello Davie, I wanted to express my sincere appreciation for the enjoyable and engaging drive we had. It was truly a great experience. I'm grateful for the support and assistance provided by you, Goutham, Ranjan Das and Pavel in promptly resolving the issue with the tire pop-out. The expertise and attention to detail were invaluable, I would like to give a special thanks to Pavel for the thoughtful gesture of bringing refreshments. It was a kind and considerate gesture, and I appreciate it. I would also like to acknowledge Fernando and RK Ram for their exceptional teamwork, which made the experience even more enjoyable.  Once again, thank you all for your dedication and contributions to providing an excellent experience. Look forward to meeting you all shortly. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use