•  

Afternoon Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Tawi Nazwa - Sharjah - 28 Sep 2023

M.Seidam

We request every member who joins this drive to go through the information below and strictly follow these guidelines, etiquette, and responsibilities.

MUST READ AND COMPLY

Drive Details

Level:  Fewbie Plus and above

Meeting time: 4:30 PM  Thursday  28th Sep 2023

Meeting Point https://maps.app.goo.gl/G4LKq2oVtom7Arhn7

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 7:30 pm

P.S. Only join if you have a compressor to inflate your tires after the drive.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• This drive is limited to 10 cars only.
  • If the RSVP is full, you can add your name to the waitlist, once anyone drops, you will be moved to the RSVP list.
  • RSVP will close a day prior to preparing a convoy list.
  • Latecomers will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON THE CALENDAR

• Gaurav changed the title to Afternoon Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Tawi Nazwa - Sharjah - 28 Sep 2023
39 minutes ago, Anoop Nair said:

Dr Seidam @M.Seidam Is this on Friday or Saturday?. 28th is Friday but the post mentions Saturday

It’s neither Friday nor Saturday it’s Thursday . Fixed thanks 

• Thanks (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Anoop Nair said:

@M.Seidam sorry Thursday will be difficult, so i will exit from and see you on next one

No worries my friend !

Dear friends 

@Ahmad Nerat @Sunil Mathew @Senthil Kumar and @Pacific

see you all tomorrow inshallah, afternoon by 4:30 pm at the meeting point for a quick short yet enjoyable breathtaking sunset 🌅 drive around the pink rock and big red . 

convoy order will be done on site 

don’t forget to recharge your radios tonight 😅

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

@Looper @Ahmad Nerat @Sunil Mathew @Senthil Kumar @Cha and @Pacific  

Thank you all for joining this lovely afternoon drive I hope you enjoyed it all . @Cha almost a year since we drove together what a nice catch up and to see your agile new ride. 
Although the area was crowded somehow but we could find a way to loop and sneak in between . It was quick one like how day drives are supposed to be . Till we meet next week I wish you all pleasant  weekend . Take care . 

some pictures are in Gallery and below a relive as I always keep a track memory . 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Great drive as usual @M.Seidam doc...always like your night and twilight drives ..

Big Red is definitely an area where if we dont move in tandem with the lead, the drive experience goes multiple notches down...We as a convoy definitely found our rhythm yesterday and behaved as a single unit throughout the drive...good to drive with all of you @Looper @Ahmad Nerat @Senthil Kumar @Pacific and @Cha..

See you next time!!

• Like (+1) 4

A fantastic drive to start the long weekend. I didn't have any time to do anything else other than eat... sleep... drive... and repeat... 

Thank you @M.Seidam for scheduling this excellent and exhilarating drive. It was great to meet @Sunil Mathew, @Ahmad Nerat, @Senthil Kumar, @Pacific and @Cha. It was so fast and furious I had to actually wonder at what level we were supposed to be driving. 

Few pics in the gallery. Thank you all for the drive. See you soon.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

don't drive like its your last one.

57 minutes ago, Looper said:

It was so fast and furious I had to actually wonder at what level we were supposed to be driving. 

😅 with the bunch of such experienced drivers and seeing the good response of @Ahmad Neratwho performed no less than the others and on top a brilliant second lead whom I had the trust to correct my foot slips I couldn’t resist at all 😄

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use