•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Scenic Trails of the Three Emirates - Sharjah - 22 Oct 2023

Frederic

Thank you so much @Frederic 😊 ready to join with the supporting team anytime if needed. ☺️ Hope we will have a fun drive.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Good afternoon guys !

image.png.07dab2532b7682916e5c5e353ca2df69.png

@Richard Franks@Soufiane@JamesBY@Mostafa Nasef@Mahesh_@Imran Asghar@AnasArif@Ali Al Moumar@Mohammad Sayawoush Azad@Rafey Hashmi@Shiju Raju@Benjamin@Faraz94@Theo09@Haneef Thayyil@Jeetu Sharma@frederic demolder@Joji varghese@DP1011

Thanks for signing up for another scenic drive !💥 The weather is finally cooling down a bit and i hope we can explore this area together.

As i mentioned earlier this week, this is not a dunebashing drive🙅‍♀️, but a scenic drive where we will be mostly using existing farm tracks and cover quite some distance. 🐪🐪🐪We will be taking occasional breaks and i encourage everyone to bring a camera along to take some nice photos for our gallery.📷

As a small bonus i have split up the convoy in two teams. The plan is to have a small tug of war contest between the green team (convoy pos 1-10) and the blue team (pos 11-20).  So train your muscles and have a good breakfast prior to the drive :) 💪

Desert Festival Jaisalmer -2014

We will be using Carnity Channel 2: 446.031Mhz. For the ones joining us for the first time that do not have a radio yet, i can lend you one for this drive.📻

Bring your offroad gears such as a pressure gauge, deflator, offroad flag, and a good shovel.🐪

Upon arrival please park your car on one side only of the farm track so the farmers can still pass by.

See you all tomorrow morning !

• Like (+1) 8
  • WOW (+2) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Need one help 

My suction mount for the flag broke on my last drive, so I ordered a new one and I used it today but the plug on it is free and it's not in usable condition. I went to the market to buy it but had a hard luck. 

So if anyone has it in spare, please do lend me for tomorrow's drive. 

Important Information

Terms of use