•  

Farewell from Carnity

Hisham Masaad

Extremely sad to see such a capable, lovable, and warmhearted friend leaving us. You have given your best and learned so fast and became our Yalla push marshal that was always serving the best coffee and smiles.

Somehow I am sure we will still meet somewhere in the sand, and no doubt if I ever see that black FJ I’ll be chasing it to give you a warm hug. 

Wishing you all the best my friend. Be safe and keep enjoying the beautiful deserts. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

2 hours ago, Hisham Masaad said:

Dear all,

Due to personal reasons, I have come to the point and decided to leave @Carnity. It was a pleasure meeting you all. Wish everyone health, happiness and success.

Regards,

Hisham Masad 

IMG_5660.jpeg

Ahh man super sad to read This! Definitely one of my favourite leads! Wish you all the best for the future and maybe see you in the sand! 

P.s are you in parkside? 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

You will be missed @Hisham Masaad , every drive was a pleasure with you.

I really appreciated all the advice and patience you gave @Benjamin

In the words of Bob Dylan

May your hands always be busy
May your feet always be swift
May you have a strong foundation
When the winds of changes shift
May your heart always be joyful
May your song always be sung

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@Hisham Masaad....my 13yo son joins me in bidding you farewell and wishing you the best ..he is a big fan of you and that FJ ...i hope our sand paths will cross in badayer , aka your kingdom 😄

Remembering you pulling me out in my yellow wrangler during my newbie/fewbie  days, on Marjan's  drive!! Your drives and selfless attitude will definitely be missed at Carnity!!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Reading all of the comments here really shows how we are so much more than an off road club.
Sad to hear you go - hope to see you again on sand and if you ever see a jimny rushing towards you, probably going to be me. Best of luck! 🥲

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Will miss u @Hisham Masaad.. It's really sad news to me. I really enjoyed all the good moments and drives with u..

Thanks for everything man

wish u all best 

Ahmad

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@Hisham Masaad, I have  learnt a lot from you during your time. Very sad to see you go and I will seriously miss your drives. Best of luck for your never ending adventures. Thank you and farewell. See you soon! 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

don't drive like its your last one.

Important Information

Terms of use