•  

Afternoon Fewbie Desert Drive - Tawi Nizwa - Sharjah - 22 Dec 2023

Davie Chase

DRIVE DESCRIPTION

Welcome to Carnity Off road Club Fewbie drive, meeting and ending in Tawi Nizwa .

We request every member that joins this drive to go through the below information and strictly follow these guidelines, etiquettes and responsibilities.

MUST READ AND COMPLY

DRIVE DETAILS

Level:  Fewbie and above

When:  22 December 2023, Friday

Meeting time:   14:30 - Sharp (Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point:  https://maps.app.goo.gl/G4LKq2oVtom7Arhn7

Approximate finish time:  18:00

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Mandatory off-road gears: Tire deflator, tire pressure gauge, compressor, walkie-talkie radio, off-road flag, shovel, first-aid kit, Tow Rope, 2 Shackles and fire extinguisher.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• This drive is limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close on Thursday - 12 PM.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you find you are unable to join, so your spot can be taken by others in the waitlist.
  • If the RSVP is full, you can add your name to the waitlist, if an RSVP attendee removes themselves, you will be moved from the waitlist to the RSVP list as an attendee.
  • A convoy list will be sent out the day prior to the drive.
  • Latecomers will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

•  

PLEASE RSVP ON BELOW CALENDAR

• Davie Chase changed the title to Afternoon Fewbie Desert Drive - Tawi Nizwa - Sharjah - 22 Dec 2023

Dear Desert Lovers ! 

@Rafey Hashmi @Maytham Mahroos @munkybizness @frederic demolder @george charbel @Lala G @Felix Obst @Arda Yagcioglu @Bjoern @Gary F @Joji varghese

with just about 24 hours to go for our tomorrow's drive, please find below the convoy order. please make sure you leave your office desks well in time to arrive meeting point and deflated to be ready to move 14.30 :) - Early comers will have pleasure of black coffee served hot, just come and see me / @Davie Chase  ;) !  See you soon ! 

P.S @Pacific - As discussed, I keep your option open, if you can join last minute, please feel free - although not included in Convoy .

Radio channel :CH 4:  446.081-25

image.png.8ad8c29278de3d2df7fe8e040f46c230.png

• Like (+1) 6
  • Well Done (+2) 1

@DP1011 in the lead 😁 looking forward to the drive

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

17 hours ago, DP1011 said:

Dear Desert Lovers ! 

@Rafey Hashmi @Maytham Mahroos @munkybizness @frederic demolder @george charbel @Lala G @Felix Obst @Arda Yagcioglu @Bjoern @Gary F @Joji varghese

with just about 24 hours to go for our tomorrow's drive, please find below the convoy order. please make sure you leave your office desks well in time to arrive meeting point and deflated to be ready to move 14.30 :) - Early comers will have pleasure of black coffee served hot, just come and see me / @Davie Chase  ;) !  See you soon ! 

P.S @Pacific - As discussed, I keep your option open, if you can join last minute, please feel free - although not included in Convoy .

Radio channel :CH 4:  446.081-25

image.png.8ad8c29278de3d2df7fe8e040f46c230.png

Thank you, 🤗

• Like (+1) 3

Drive report

Dear Desert Lovers ! Thank you for joining the drive ! - Thanks @Davie Chase for the opportunity  for letting me lead  today's drive and having you right behind me was definitely one of the reasons I managed to lead the way I did today :) ! also thanks to the support team members @munkybizness , @Pacific for handling those couple of refusals quick and smooth and @Joji varghese for sweeping the convoy ! 

The weather was fantastic when we started , quiet without a hint of what heading towards camel rock and big red would be offering us with - A rally of cars, quadbikes, buggies and numerous cross tracks which tested our patience and temperament ! I am glad we still managed to play around big red just before exiting, while looking at that stunning sunset view ! 

@Rafey Hashmi - The jimny power continues to impress and the way you drove was very very impressive ! You + Jimny are definitely made for each other ;) ( the fact it belongs to your wife is more clear now :D

@Maytham Mahroos This was my first time with you and was pleasure to have you in convoy ! Am sure you had a great drive today, just one point of feedback would be To judge the distance depending on what car is ahead of you ! and am sure you got the magic of right tyre pressure and magic of 1st gear when required ! 

@frederic demolder back to back weekends, was nice to see you and you drove really well once again!

@Lala G - I dont remember when we drove last together, but amazing Pajero power ! as highlighted external feedback - is of great help !   @george charbel   The jeep power ! happy to see you as always my friend ! @Felix Obst -was pleasure to see Smurfie and thank you for those cookies ! @Gary F  As always pleasure to see you my friend ! am sure you jeep boys had fun at the back ! 

The convoy, specially Fewbies drove very well, considering the fact that I had levelled up at couple of instances and the drive stats & the track we covered  as below ! 

Looking forward to seeing you soon again in sand ! 

image.png.fbe9a775e1673b9c8b3dc2cdba7f5f6e.pngimage.png.9583d303ba59f1cb5c072b64afb1a93c.pngimage.png.8edf931bb4d3ef4c7a46689ab809f744.png

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

This was a welcome weekday getaway drive for me personally.

@DP1011 Wonderful leading the way around some really busy areas bro. @Davie Chase was surely relaxed having the wonderful backup around with @munkybizness, @Pacific and @Joji varghese around. Thanks guys, as a team you make everyone feel perfectly safe and strong. 

@Rafey Hashmi surely is enjoying and pushing his nimble Jimny.

@Maytham Mahroos you have a beast of a vehicle. Push it well and you will be leaving all far behind. 

@Gary F @george charbel @Felix Obst solid work at the back guys. It’s been a pleasure to be with you all.

see you all soon. Ciao.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 2

@DP1011 congratulations on a fantastic lead my friend, I really enjoyed the drive and really did not have a lot of smoothing to do. Your lines were excellent and you navigated traffic with expertise. Well done and keep it up.

the convoy of desert wanderers @Rafey Hashmi @Maytham Mahroos @munkybizness @frederic demolder @george charbel @Lala G @Felix Obst  @Gary F @Joji varghese@Pacific drove superbly through some bumpy terrain caused by a lot of cross tracks and of course navigating the shaik Zayed road type traffic we encountered.

the support team did an amazing job @Pacific @munkybizness and @Joji varghese thank you guys for coming out and supporting us, it is always a pleasure to have you all in the convoy and it also allows us to focus on leading as we know the middle and end of the convoy are in safe hands.

have a great rest of your weekend and hope to see you all very soon in the desert 

😃😃😃😃😃😃

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use