Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Tawi Nizwa - Dubai - 06 Apr 2024

@Davie Chase really enjoyed the drive, you were an amazing lead as always. Your instructions/cautions on steps, push, be cautious etc are really timely and helpful.

To the rest of the support team and drivers  - Thank You All for your assistance shoveling :-) 

really enjoyed driving with you, see you on the next one 

cc5dc8f6-d229-4b16-b092-7b9ed559630f.jpeg

• Like (+1) 3

Really fun drive @Davie Chase, I haven’t been to Tawi Nizwa in some time, the location of my first drive,  you managed to find some great cleaner areas without too much traffic and tracks.

Thanks to 2nd lead opportunity, great convoy with a variation of terrain and situations to deal with, I hope to get modding on the shovel over Eid 😂

This drive was a great example of the law of gasses too with the ambient temperature around 15 Celsius when we started to 25+ when we finished, tire pressure is critical and was constantly going up as our drive progressed. https://www.chemistrylearner.com/gas-laws.html

I’ve uploaded some more photos from my copilot to the gallery.

Great support as always from @Benjamin @Mark B @Imran Asghar good to see you 

• Like (+1) 2

@Davie Chase rough ideling fixed! 

New filter and resealed the snorkle to the s and b air filter.

The car is dripping again and the rough ideling is sorted! 

Now for the rusty spark plugs 😂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thank you @Davie Chase amazing drive as usual from the smooth operator himself, the weather was perfect during the morning which really set up the ideal conditions for shoveling, which gladly we all got plenty of, looking forward to our next drive together I will be waiting to see your supervising skills put to the test again :D 

@Imran Asghar always great meeting up with you mate keeping the rear end anchored perfectly, made the drive much more calmer knowing I had extra support behind me if needed, hope to see you soon mate. 

@Mark B @Gary F I'm starting to wonder if the old wife's tale of two doves also apply to two gladiators :D seeing these behemoths carry themselves through the desert is both amazing and intimidating

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use