•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Al Lisali to Qudra 02 Oct 2020

Rahimdad

@Rahimdad The drive was simply superb. Felt like we drove for a long time and cover some distance with minimum number of Refusals...Thank you so much for the energy level and support..and more over, we are meeting again this week and looking forward to drive with you again.

@Vanessa8580call yourself wonder women🤪.. you really took every one for a toss by driving through that long sidies and that bridge drive ... this is my first experience to do that for long and happy that I managed well with out any trouble. Thank you so much.

will be posting the pictures in the Gallery and videos will follow 

• Like (+1) 4

14 minutes ago, Ajiesh George Kannankara said:

@Rahimdad, @Vanessa8580, @Frederic, @Wrangeld , @Gaurav , @Shaaz Sha  

Photos posted in the drive Album..

A small video link below..

@Ajiesh George Kannankara thank you for the wonderful clip , especially the footage from air , well done 👍

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Ajiesh George Kannankara said:

@Rahimdad, @Vanessa8580, @Frederic, @Wrangeld , @Gaurav , @Shaaz Sha  

Photos posted in the drive Album..

A small video link below..

Amazing video !! 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

@Ajiesh George Kannankara what a nice video mate. Live the sound track also. Sometimes it funny to see videos and think my car would never do that. But what a nice day out and beautifully captured through you lens.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Rahimdad said:

@Ajiesh George Kannankara what a nice video mate. Live the sound track also. Sometimes it funny to see videos and think my car would never do that. But what a nice day out and beautifully captured through you lens.

We will do it better coming week. Hopefully the location is a flying zone..

• Like (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use