•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Tawi Nazwa to Big Red - Dubai - 05 Dec 2020

Chaitanya D

I had an amazing time and I was glad I joined last minute. I really enjoyed the drive and you are a great lead @Chaitanya D

It has been a while since a drove a fewbie plus so I really needed to stretch my legs 😁

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

55 minutes ago, Vanessa8580 said:

I had an amazing time and I was glad I joined last minute. I really enjoyed the drive and you are a great lead @Chaitanya D

It has been a while since a drove a fewbie plus so I really needed to stretch my legs 😁

It was indeed great you and everyone on the drive enjoyed it. Your presence as sweep helped me to enjoy my lead, and when one enjoys what one does it always gets better. 

It was fantastic to watch you climb to the top of all dunes at big red .

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Chaitanya D said:

It was indeed great you and everyone on the drive enjoyed it. Your presence as sweep helped me to enjoy my lead, and when one enjoys what one does it always gets better. 

It was fantastic to watch you climb to the top of all dunes at big red .

Thank you for always being so energetic and enthusiastic, it is totally felt on the drive...😊

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

1 hour ago, Abu Muhammad said:

Yes indeed it was fantastic morning and joy to see how helpful Carnity is helping not just the convoy but someone strange in the desert. Thank you for making that decision @Chaitanya D and everyone. 

As for drive as always it has been pleasure for me and my kids to be part of this community. We had great day full of fun. 

See you 🔜 on the sand 

It's been a pleasure to see how you drive and have been constantly getting better , well done 👍

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Amazing drive day with amazing people

Dear friends 

it was an absolute delight , pleasure and honor to drive with all of you today. Such an amazing day with an amazing people full of energy and life thinking of the other with passion and care. A determined spirit to learn, explore and achieve safely. This is a real enjoyment.

Dr.Chaitanya @Chaitanya D you were born to lead and you have earned our hearts so humble and considerate to the other. Thank you for the amazing day we shared all of us together.

@Islam Soliman This is the third or 4th time we drive together and in any position you were be it sec lead , CF or sweep you have been always the man. Well done today.

@Yousef Alimadadi we communicated on the forum but it was great pleasure to catch up today. Flawless golden ring connecting the front and back.

@Vanessa8580 thank you for the marvelous  sweep with the big blue sweeping the whole convoy that you spared no effort to help and advise. 

every one did very well and if I want to say something about my self I really loved being in the back stretching my X to navigate such terrain 🚙😎

Until next round enjoy your week and see you soon again in the desert.

cheers 👍💪🙏🏻🚙

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

@Chaitanya D, thank you so much for arranging and leading such a great event, 

it was a pleasure to be as a CF and this event was full of joy, experience and challenges.

thank you @Islam Soliman and @Vanessa8580 for your great help and support. 🙏🙏🙏

thank you everyone for making unforgettable memories yesterday. 😊😊🙏🙏

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

14 hours ago, Mohamed Seidam said:

Amazing drive day with amazing people

Dear friends 

it was an absolute delight , pleasure and honor to drive with all of you today. Such an amazing day with an amazing people full of energy and life thinking of the other with passion and care. A determined spirit to learn, explore and achieve safely. This is a real enjoyment.

Dr.Chaitanya @Chaitanya D you were born to lead and you have earned our hearts so humble and considerate to the other. Thank you for the amazing day we shared all of us together.

@Islam Soliman This is the third or 4th time we drive together and in any position you were be it sec lead , CF or sweep you have been always the man. Well done today.

@Yousef Alimadadi we communicated on the forum but it was great pleasure to catch up today. Flawless golden ring connecting the front and back.

@Vanessa8580 thank you for the marvelous  sweep with the big blue sweeping the whole convoy that you spared no effort to help and advise. 

every one did very well and if I want to say something about my self I really loved being in the back stretching my X to navigate such terrain 🚙😎

Until next round enjoy your week and see you soon again in the desert.

cheers 👍💪🙏🏻🚙

Thank you so much @Mohamed Seidam, much appreciated. Hope everyone enjoyed and gain desired experiences. 

• Like (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use