COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - BOXING DAY Sand to Mountain - RAK - 26 Dec 2020

Ale Vallecchi

1 hour ago, Shehab Alawadhi said:

Hey @Ale Vallecchi @Gaurav would it be possible if @Arman and I are on the same convoy since you know we are cousins😂?

Thank you!

Now will make sure to split you guys in two convoy.

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Sad (0) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

@Ale Vallecchi HI Ale am really interested to join this drive to explore RAK desert is there any chance to add my name 

Thank you 

@Gaurav HI Gaurav long time not driving together in one convoy

If there is a chance am ready to join please add me 

Thank you 

• Like (+1) 2

15 hours ago, Gaurav said:

Now will make sure to split you guys in two convoy.

you'll hear me weeping on the radio every time i need to speak "grey TJ....*SOB SOB SOB*.....misses Shehab...i mean.....refusal."

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Sad (0) 1

31 minutes ago, Arman said:

you'll hear me weeping on the radio every time i need to speak "grey TJ....*SOB SOB SOB*.....misses Shehab...i mean.....refusal."

It’s ok Arman if I’m sweep I’d be radio checking saying “everyone is moving *cry cry cry* except Arman I can’t see him” 😩😭

• Haha (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Mahmoud Hamzawy said:

@Ale Vallecchi HI Ale am really interested to join this drive to explore RAK desert is there any chance to add my name 

Thank you 

@Gaurav HI Gaurav long time not driving together in one convoy

If there is a chance am ready to join please add me 

Thank you 

Dear @Mahmoud Hamzawy, I will place you at #1 on the WL. At the moment the convoys are stretched as much as they can be, considering the new area and needs for safety, but if someone drops out you'll be in. Thanks a lot.

47 minutes ago, Abdul Rahman Abdul Kader said:

@Ale Vallecchi Kindly add me in the wait list as well.... Thank you.

Dear @Abdul Rahman Abdul Kader you are #2 on the WL. Thanks for asking. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, Rahimdad said:

Hey @Shehab Alawadhi and @Arman, I heard of Drama Queens, but you guys are much better performers.

@Rahimdad see us as cousins we are a different type, we love banter and lavish performances. If you were to spend 24 hours with @Arman and I either you will have gone crazy, or you wont be able to breathe from laughter. That's the type of cousins we are, we crack jokes and mess around and most certainly don't act our age, but when seriousness is required then we can be the most serious of a people. 

• Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use